AAAAAAAAAAAH HALF OF THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN YEARS AGO (about 2),
I'm so glad I'm back, I've been editing this for a while and adding more thinking yall deserved atleast a big chapter😭

Chapter 33

"no mom, we're taking the bus there!" i shout so she could hear me from upstairs, dragging my heavy suitcase towards the door.

We were only going to stay for two days and my suitcase was filled with stuff that would be enough for atleast a week. It isn't a secret that i tend to overpack.

My mom comes downstairs, tying her robe around herself tighter, "will Heather and Mark be meeting you here?"

"no, we're going to meet there," i smile slightly, feeling a bit bad for lying.

She thinks we were going to the train station when really we're all meeting up at Mr.Kim and Jimins apartment.

"oh alright, have a safe trip sweetie and come back soon!" she comes to hug me and before i know it i'm already on the bus to that dreaded park.

Except i wasn't really scared, it was early in the morning and when the bus finally reached there, i could see the park wasn't as empty as i thought it would be.

It takes about five minutes of walking to reach the other side and before i know it i'm already on the elevator to their apartment.

My phones rings and i smile as i answer it, "hi."

"Ce, are you sure you don't want me to pick you up?" he asks for the second time this morning and i smile wider at his concerned voice, my cheeks warming up at the nickname. I really liked when he called me that.

"yes, i'm sure," i say as i ring the doorbell hearing him mutter out a 'wait a min'.

When he opens the door with his phone trapped between his shoulder and ear, he locks eyes with me and lets out a small laugh before ending the call and letting me in.

"i should've picked you up, i was free," he tells me as we walk into the drawing room where i see Jimin closing up his 'not so big' travel bag.

Right, we were only staying for two days.

I look back at Taehyung, catching him staring. Blushing suddenly, i think about our last encounter together.

You could say it was special in a way, and  wouldve thought it would be the one of my most momorable moments in life...that is until now, whenever i think about that moment, i couldn't help but want to slap myself from embarrassment.

In an attempt to divert my attention from him, I look around the room.

"are heather and mark not here?" i look at him, forgetting what he had just said.