Wow, im two days early hah.

Lol kidding plz dont be mad(u know who you are 😳)

Its been more than a month wassap
Things came up😌💕

I hope i can apologize ya'll with this LoNg chapter.

I feel like i forgot how to write, anyhoo, enjoy 😌💕.

_____________________________________

Chapter 20

"grandma!"

I let out, stumbling to gain balance after pushing myself off of Mr.Kims chest and going to hug her.

I see her wide smile before i engulf her in a mighty hug, something i probably shouldn't have done forcefully but could you blame me? I haven't seen her for months.

"when did you get here?!" i lean back, grinning from ear to ear.

"about an hour ago, a taxi dropped me by," my grandma pats my back continuosly and with more force each time as if telling me to let go of my tight hold on her.

I just grin wider, hugging her again, tighter this time.

She lets out a grunt which gets me letting go sheepishly looking at the ceiling as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

"you haven't changed one bit," she almost hisses then without warning smacks my arm, the sharp pain surges throughout my whole arm.

I gasp, rubbing it continuosly to make the pain fade away but i couldn't stop my snickering, "you haven't either Granny,"  grandma just gives me the most unimpressed look ever then looks beside me, at Mr.Kim who i completely forgot was even here.

Grandma looks quite taken aback at first, but she's quick to hide it.

"and who's this?"  although she was smiling slightly, she looked genuinly surprised and curious.

"ah, grandma he's-" i begin to explain not exactly knowing what to tell her.

"Taehyung," Mr.Kim cuts me off,  offering his hand politely which grandma takes, probably still wondering who he was.

Mr.Kim looks like he collected himself fast after the initial shock, though he still looks like he didn't quite know what to do, just going with the flow quite awkwardly.

It was cute.

Grandma shakes his hand smiling, then as if something clicks in her brain her smile becomes more 'knowing'.

Honestly, i knew what was coming up. All the rare phone calls we used to have consisted of grandma telling me that i was most likely going to die alone with ten cats because i wasn't as invested in boys as much as she was when she was my age. And that was only because i was on the phone with her on a weekend and not 'partying like everyone else my age was supposed to do'.