Chapter 21

I couldn't handle it, my heart was combusting.

I grip my hair for the 100th time today not caring about whether or not i was gonna turn bald and pull on it, groaning.

Thinking back,

He glances at my lips.

It was probably a second too long before he looks back into my eyes and then smiles, standing up from his crouched position, turning around.

I swear it almost turned into a smirk.

Did he say that purposely? Did he deliberately stop in the middle of his sentence to catch my attention?

"finally awake?" he hums and goes back into the kitchen without another word.

I groan again, my heart beating faster at all the posibilities. He either knew what he was doing or he didn't mean for the situation to turn out that way.

The glance, the smile, the way he just left like nothing happened! I couldn't handle it!

"i feel like she's getting possessed and we need to help her," i hear Mark say worriedly to Heather.

"dont worry, she'll be fine after she sees Mr.Kim, i think she's deprived," Heather comments while looking at me.

After hearing Heathers words i realize i might just not physically be able to face Mr.Kim anymore.

Groaning louder into my hands, i hear someone whispering over my now slouched position.

" i think we should ask her questions, she's starting to scare me," Mark whispers loud enough for me to hear just before the sound of the familiar bus screeching to a halt rings in my ear.

"We're the next stop, i think you better get a grip of yourself before seeing Mr.Kim, do you want to look like hagrid when you see him?" Heather ignores Mark and rubs my back.

I don't stop pulling my hair and thats when i feel Marks hand on my right shoulder right after the bus starts moving again.

"hey Celia, what's your full name?"

"but you gave her a hint! That's so dumb of you," heather sighs not realizing this whole situation was dumb.

"wouldn't a ghost know who they're possessing?" i sit up slowly, Heather was right, i didn't want to look like my hair was a nest.

"hm, well then," Mark narrows his eyes supiciously, "whats the relationship between you and your grandmother?" he narrows his eyes suspiciously and i feel Heather stop rubbing my back soothingly as we both just gape at him.