I enter the first class of the day, Mr. Kim's class and can't help but smile.
Mr. Kim's something else.

He's suddenly giving off a mysterious vibe given that his facial expression is usually blank, and it's like you don't know what the hells going on in his mind. But the fact that he did something so unnessarily kind a few moments ago and acts like nothing happened amuses me.

Right now, he was on his computer typing something away while the rest of the class filled in.

I had written about another 2 pages in those 45 minutess, which seemed like a miracle considering the fact that I did 2 pages in 3 hours at home. Maybe it was because I got distracted alot.

I tend to lose focus at times but the sudden motivation Mr.kims words and the coffee gave me was like a big booster.

I take my seat and watch as Mark sits behind me.
"so, are you done?" Mark asked.

"not really, I still have to write about two more reference stories then the conclusion, which I'm sure I could do in my free period." I smile widely at him.

"that's good! I'm glad you aren't depressed about it anymore, but won't Mr. Kim take the assignment now?" Mark leans in to make sure the teacher couldn't hear his name.

"no, he told me I was allowed to give it at the end of the day." I smile again, the amount of dread I felt before turning into utter happiness at the fact that I won't be failing.

"wow, that's great for you," he smiled, happy that I was smiling as well.

"yea, thanks for the help yesterday, really, " I smile gratefully at him.

"that's what friends are for, hope you ace it!" he chuckles, "I'm glad you're not stressing over this anymore though, I could hear how panicked you were yesterday."

I smile sheepishly at him, "yea, sorry about yelling at you, I just didn't understand you over the phone, tell you what, why don't we go to the Cafe after school. We don't have any upcoming tests." I look at him expectantly.

Before Mark could reply Heather came out of nowhere and swiftly slid into her seat, "yes! Definitely." she grinned.

I grinned back then faced Mark who only gave me a quick thumbs up noticing how the teacher had stood up and was about to start the class.

I faced the front again, getting ready for the lesson, grinning.

"good morning everyone." Mr. Kim says to everyone, looking around for any empty seats, or that's what I think he's doing.

When he finds there weren't many, he continues, "let's have a quick recap of yesterday's lesson, shall we?" he says, an evil smirk making its way on his face as he look at the worried faces of his students, because I know for a fact that he knows no one remembers.

I look away from him so I don't catch his eye, thankfully he doesn't choose me. the few unlucky students had to go through a minute of 'umms' before the teacher sighed and nodded his head in understanding.

"it's okay," he nods, a look on his face that looked like he pitied us, but we all knew better, "I didn't expect you guys to know, just... Sit down." he was mocking us. The girl he had chosen sits back down after she had said she didn't remember. The sad look on her face showed she wanted to impress the young teacher but couldn't.

" I expect you guys to revise my lessons before every next class we have, got it?"

He got some quite 'yes' s in return.

"what was that?"

"yes sir" a little louder than before.

He smiles, satisfied with the answer.