25.5

Chapter 25

Chapter 25.5

Taehyung POV

Kim Taehyung was annoyed.

He was annoyed at the fact that he was forced to work somewhere he didn't want to only because his father decided it was time to show him that he still had some control over him.

'just a few days' he remembered his mother tell him bregrudgingly on call before he had arrived at the school parking lot, mostly because she had no say in it. She couldn't get him out of this.

Letting out a big sigh, he wished his father wasn't related to him, that they weren't tied to this relationship by blood. Although he couldn't do anything about it but agree especially after his father started with the threats which included exposing the former illegal side of him. Taehyumg found it childish to say the least.

He was proud to say he didn't live with his father, not after he turned 15. It was when his parents got a divorce. But his father still liked to show him he couldn't get rid of him and although taehyung should be glad he isn't forgotten, it was just making him hate his father more.

He tried not to stomp on the stairs to the school building, that would be unproffesional especially on his first day of work. He had arrived extra early just incase.

He decided he would go through this hell thinking of and hating his father every second of it.

He could so easily be at university completing his last year but his father had to ruin it for him.

Passing through the school hallways he got a small sense of nostalgia. Remembering the times Jimin and him would walk around in school together, always in their own world.

He could almost imagine their teenage selves talking next to the lockers and laughing at some joke taehyung had made that had gotten Jimin to almost fall over the person behind him.

"Mr.Kim Taehyung?" a woman says as she stands up from her desk when he reaches the main office. He probably was never going to get used to the formal name, it just didn't sit right with him.

"correct," he smiles kindly at her, he supposed it would be best if he gave a good first impression before he most likely messes everything up and throws a tantrum. It wasn't like him but he couldn't think of any other way these days would go by other than him having to tame a bunch of teenagers and teach them history. Something he hated himself.

"follow me this way," she steps aside her large desk to escort him to the classroom. She didn't have to really, they'd shown him it the last time he came here but he wouldn't tell her, not when he was already following her and they were halfway there.

When they reached the women looks back at him, "i suppose the teacher already told you what you need to do?"

Mr.Kim smiles and nods at that, "yes, thankyou for dropping me off," he says and when she leaves after giving him a smile he instantly cringes.