O6

CHAPTER SIX

❝ CHAPTER SIX ❞

CHAPTER SIX

               THE WORDS LEFT his mouth like butter , smooth and buttery as if a knife glides over the yellow edible thing , his eyes looking into those of hers , her (e/c) eyes looking at him. It was something unexpected even she couldn't think about but everyone has to do it right?

The clammy hands of his were clammier than before , they were sweaty and it was his nerves taking a toll on him until he waited for a slap or anything harsher to be said but all she did was chuckle at the shy and sophisticated setter who had said something so bold.

"Akaashi-kun, you won't kill children if I say yes, huh?" she asked the boy with a small smirk on her face.

The boy was taken aback at what she had asked him , his face flushed out of embarrassment as he looked around not looking at her eyes.

She had a smug look on her face before getting on her tippy toes and pecking the boy on the cheek and that was enough for him to have an answer before his grip loosened and she walked with a flushed face herself.

Akaashi's blue eyes looked at her figure which walked along the path he walked while going to Bokuto's house. The realisation hit him and his hand made its way towards his cheek and a smile on his face which grew and soon he knew he won't let her go so easily.

━━━━━━━━

Bokuto Koutarou's eyes watched his lovestruck setter looking at the girl with the (h/c) hair , who walked in the corridor with her friend. Akaashi's heart eyes looked at the girl walk by after all he was so crazy in love with her.

The heart eyes Akaashi gave to the girl as the volleyball team stood around him and talking to each other while the second-year setter had his eyes fixated onto the walking and laughing girl , Bokuto's eyes looked onto the hunched figure of the boy.

"Hey , hey , hey! Akaashi, did you tell her??" Bokuto Koutarou asked out of the blues and now all eyes on the second-year setter , who had turned as stiff as a board.

"B-Bokuto-san, calm down." the raven-ette said as his eyes looking into those of the third year captain.

"Akaashi-kun! Let's walk to class together!" a feminine voice called out to the boy , who looked at the source of the voice. It was [Y/N] standing in front of the group with a smile on her face.

"H-hai, [Y/N]-chan!" The boy said walking towards her after getting a hard pat on his back from the captain of the team , who laughed at the shy setter's behaviour.

The silence the two walked in was awkward to say the least as the girl had made a bit too bold move , that even she wasn't expecting the day he confessed.

She looked at the flustered setter before breaking the silence with her question...

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 , 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈-𝐊𝐔𝐍 ? ❞