O8

CHAPTER EIGHT

❝ CHAPTER EIGHT ❞

CHAPTER EIGHT

                 THOSE ( E/C ) EYES looked into his as he felt his world stop , she was still the same just a bit matured and strikingly elegant in his view. He learns that loving her was beautiful 'cause she was epitome of something he could never decipher.

"You are my light..." he muttered to himself with a smile looking at the childish girl running in the snow as the white blanket had started to cover more of the land , she giggled feeling the snow fall onto her.

Akaashi's gaze never leaving the girl who he loved , it would be an understatement that he never found out what she meant that day when she said that they are the epitome of something.

The sunkissed face , the soft smile , her cheeky grin and her cherry voice. He chuckled to himself , she was his light and he would never let that light disappear.

"Look Keiji!!!" she said pointing to the said boy's nose as a snowflake sat on it making him smile at the childish girl who had her big jacket covering her and only a part of her to be seen.

He smiled "...it's small just like you." he whispered to her getting a hit onto the shoulder. She pouted on the teasing for being called small , which she didn't like.

It felt good to him that only he could see this side of her's in all these years.

"...epitome of something , that's what we are." he said looking into her big doe like eyes.

"Yes , the epitome of something!"

He heard her words clear and well , her (e/c) eyes looked full of mischief, what was going on in the mind of her's would be only kept to her. Akaashi's eyes seemed to have softened as he could not decipher what they meant.

[Y/N]'s giggles filled his ears as he looked at her , she broke into a fit of laughter after looking at the boy who was too deep in thought about what she said. She always found it funny on how much the stoic boy always thought.

The laugh resonated in the neighborhood as the people around took the sweet moment of the girl's laugh and the boy's flustered figure.

What was she laughing at ?

Akaashi's eyes seemed to look into those of her's as she caught onto her breath from laughing so much.

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 . ❞