1O

CHAPTER TEN

❝ CHAPTER TEN ❞

CHAPTER TEN

               THE SUNLIGHT PEEKING through the curtains woke up the boy who was long asleep on his bed , it was just him , the bed and his world in the big room , Akaashi blinked his eyes to adjust to the bright light until his eyes fell onto the empty place next to him.

His world was already up as he heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom and the humming of music which was a daily routine in the apartment .

"kiss you each morning with strawberry skies, 'cause i get so lost in your blueberry eyes !" [Y/N]'s voice filled the silent room as the rustling of curtains was heard in the background.

A smile on the stoic boy's face as his frown vanished away as he lay back in bed , it was a sunday after all then why not enjoy the day given to him with her.

the door opened to the bathroom as [Y/N] came out with wet hair and trying to dry it with a towel while humming the tune and dancing along with it as a exasperated laugh left the boy's mouth making the girl jump in place.

"Yah, don't do that!" [Y/N] said in fluent korean — after all the girl was pretty good at learning languages — catching the boy off guard as his brows frowned in confusion , she looked at his face as her giggles resonated in the room.

The girl walked over to the bot and wrapped her arms around the boy who sat leaning against the bed headboard as an exasperated sigh left the girl's mouth "Well mr. Pancake-burner! GOOD MORNIN'!!!" she shouted in his ear making the boy almost deaf as her figure was last seen rushing out of the room.

"You bet miss. Fire alarm !!" the said boy ran after the girl as her giggles filled the small apartment until Akaashi's hands caught her as the picked her up as her giggles got louder. He loved them , it was like music to the ears for him.

He would die to have these kind of mornings every time as his eyes adoringly stared at the girl who giggled in his arms , he loved her and he would do anything for her , she was his world.

[Y/N] caught him staring at her as she turned around pressing her lips on to the boy's as it caught him off guard making the girl have a way to escape as she ran back to her bedroom as her laugh resonated around the room.

"ah ha ! I'M FREE!!" she said jumping onto the bed with a belly flop.

❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐑𝐒. 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈!!! ❞