13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

❝ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ❞

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

              KUROO SAID A quick goodbye to all the workers at the JVA before rushing out of his office with his coat half worn and his hair still as disheveled as ever , stumbling on his feet he walked over to the elevator/lift while smiling towards his male and female corporates.

he pushed the button to the parking lot hastily and continuing to push the button making the doors close , his hands brushed through his hair even though they had always stayed the same no matter how hard he tried something new.

The time Akaashi had called him and told him what he was up to , Kuroo wasn't able to control his happiness for the said male and told him he'd be happy to help.

the male reached the parking basement and rushed towards his black BMW and opened the door driving out of the JVA building and off to the café where Akaashi had told the gang about him dating the pretty [L/N] [Y/N].

Akaashi tapped onto the floor , his feet tapping getting faster as he sat agitated while waiting for the said bed head , in the next booth to him there sat Udai Tenma , munching onto his pancake and also waiting for the great secret the spectacled dark eyes male was hiding , after he was still and forever be a curious child at heart.

"I'm sorry , I'm late!" Kuroo's voice was heard a few feet away to which Akaashi turned his head seeing the tall male take long strides towards the spectacled male who sat with a coffee cup placed in front of him.

"Ah, at least you're here." Akaashi chuckled getting a playful glare from the bed head haired male , as he took his seat in front of him.

"So you have anything in mind?" Kuroo asked taking the menu from the waiters hand and smiling before looking back at the male who sat in front of him.

"I mustered something up , but u don't think that's enough." Akaashi said to which Tenma in the other booth perked up and pushed his back towards the booth wall and listened carefully.

kuroo laughed before looking at the waiter who had placed his coffee onto the table and walked away while Akaashi stared at the man in disbelief as he had called the said male to help him rather than laugh on his stressed state.

❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏
𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐈 ? ❞