17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

❝ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ❞

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

                SOMETIMES forever is all everyone asks for and sometimes it is the forever asking to be yours but in his case all he wants is for his forever to be his , and only his so in the end forever is what he yearns for — his forever.

his heart races as he stares into her ( e.c ) eyes which seem to glisten with so emotions , and so many things more.

sometimes forever is you are asking for and when the forever finds it's way into your arms then why look back and not at the forever you'd always been holding.

words bubble up in their throats but it's to much of a feeling to say , her hands now covering her mouth as tears roll down her cheeks. her forever was his and his forever was her , and now there was no more mere confessions and rejections and no backing out.

"yes!" his head seems to shoot up at the words which she mumbled so mindlessly as tears blur her vision but to him , he just won his forever disney ending , he won his princess.

the resturant breaks into cheer and whistles as they all clap at the proposal, sometimes it's okay to take part in someone's laughs and loves and here the people were drunk and cheering , wishing and congratulating as mindless whistles resonate through the restaurant.

to akaashi he has found his happy ending in a wordless fairy tale he had created in his mind and to ( y.n ) she already had a meaningful fairy tale in her mind.

everyone wants a happy ending , sometimes they get it while sometimes even the happy endings don't seem to go right but right now they do not care , they don't want a happy ending , they just want a ending where the two are together , where to two know where they belong , a ending in each other's arms , may it be happy or sad , grim or bitter , but it's their ending.

champagne bottles are popped as bokuto and his teammates make an entry , kuroo and kenma seem to walk in with grins so big that the stars are shameful for they don't seem to shine this bright.

but all akaashi wants is to hold her until the very end as peace resonates through them as they find serenity within their souls and minds.

sometimes it's okay to thank people for they made you find the right one , but it's alright to thank people who made you love yourself and akaashi did , he thanked ( y.n ) for making him be him , for letting him just show himself to the world and he would thank her again and again for the love.

it's alright now , he can also pop champagne and drink to celebrate for he has found his ending and his forever.

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ,
𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈. ❞