O2

CHAPTER TWO

❝ CHAPTER TWO ❞

CHAPTER TWO

            THE SWEAT DRIPPED down her forehead as she stood in the soccer field with her hands on her knees panting from the run on the whole ground. It was a practice match and just like any other practice routine they were winning.

She had always been a winner but was never known because of being hidden in the shadows of her brother, they said he was better at everything and she was just a girl who wouldn't be able to do anything but she proved them wrong when she made it to nationals in the third year of middle school.

The soft cold breeze let her cool down as the sun's heat tried to take the energy she had gathered. "[Y/N] !! BALL!!" it was her teammate who called to her for the ball and with a smile she took the pass and ran forward.

It was usual for her to do the last goal and finish the match as the girl ran and made it with cheers and claps from teammates. The second year looked at them with a smile before running over to the bench for the towel and water.

The boy looked at her tired figure of her's which was in view while he was seated in the benches with the loud and extremely boisterous third year, Bokuto Koutarou.

"HEY,HEY,HEY, AKAASHI!! DID YOU SEE THAT GOAL!!?!?" the third year shouted on the top of his lungs catching him off guard, it would have been a lie if the second year female hadn't caught boys heart's since first year and maybe Bokuto was one of them.

Akaashi being used to his loud voice looked at the third year with cold eyed to shut him down and not get himself embarrassed again in front of girls.

"Bokuto-san, calm down." he told the owl looking like boy, the ace calmed down and sat down with visible admiration in his eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━

"You admired Nakamura-san? Bokuto-kun??" the orange haired boy asked his teammate who was blushing red in embarrassment.

"N-no, I-I mean I u-used too!!?! You k-know what I-I mean!??" the male said stuttering and in a flustered state before sinking into the couch he was seated on.

"It's great to know that someone admired me!!" the (h/c) haired girl said basically proud on knowing that he admired the girl in high school.

Akaashi looked at the girl with hearts in his eyes on finding her the best one in the room, he loved her more than he had imagined loving her. She held onto his hand as she laughed and talked to the people sitting in the house's living room.

Bokuto's house was filled with old friends and memories as Kuroo had grown to work in the Japanese volleyball association, Kenma became a well known youtuber or streamer in his language and Atsumu, Shōyō, Sakusa, Bokuto became members of the MSBY Black Jackals.

The story of the two lovebirds and how they met was the topic going on even catching the not so interested Kenma and Sakusa's attention. The low chuckles left the two boys who were too taken in by the owl looking boy's flustered state.

"Bokuto-kun, you look funny even Sakusa-kun and Kenma-kun are laughing!!" the girl said making the room break out in laughter even Akaashi who kept his cool even when someone joked.

The laughs were what kept them alive when they all felt down, it was the bond they all had grown with and made them be by each other's side. The room got to talking and chatting again before a question broke out.

❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀-𝐒𝐀𝐍, 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈-𝐒𝐀𝐍?? ❞