O9

CHAPTER NINE

❝ CHAPTER NINE ❞

CHAPTER NINE

             MUSIC BLASTED FROM the speakers as [Y/N] shouted the lyrics while cleaning the apartment she shared with Akaashi who was cooking in the kitchen. It was one of the advantages of having him as a boyfriend as he could cook and well he could some delicious things.

"ALL MY LOVE IS GONE!!!" [Y/N] sang along with the song as she used the vaccum to clean the rug as she swayed her hips along with the music.

Call it a daily routine at the apartment of theirs after all they both didn't love the loneliness within the four walls. Akaashi's dark blue eyes looked at her petite figure singing and dancing to the music.

"You should be cleaning and not dancing." he said scaring the girl who jumped on spot as a smile graced the stoic boy's face, the smile which was only meant for her.

"Oh, come on! Let me be Mr.Akaashi!!" her voice filled the room as she looked at him with a pout on her face which was always filled with mischief.

"Hmmm, sure I'd let you be but then no waffles for you." He said with a giant ass grin on his face to which she looked at him wide eyed because she loved waffles more than she loved him.

"Mr.Akaashi, you can't take my waffle privilege!?" she voiced out making the spectacled boy snort as the smell of something burning filled his nose.

"Wait- YOU BURNED THE WAFFLES KEIJI!?!?" [Y/N] said wide eyed as she ran past him towards the fire alarm and to stop it from ringing while trying to fan the smoke away.

"YAH AGAHSHEEE!!! YOU BETTER MAKE SOME GOOD ONES NOW!?!?" her soft voice was turned high pitched because of the shout but the blue haired boy heard it clearly as he looked at her small figure up on a stool trying to fan the smoke away.

It was his daily life now , it was just something the way he loved her as he smiled looking at her trying to stop the fire alarm from ringing and he knew that loving her was just like loving himself — the more he loved her the more he loved himself.

❝ 𝐘𝐄𝐒 , 𝐌𝐒.𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏-𝐓𝐇𝐄-𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌! 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃! ❞

━━━━━━━━━━