O1

CHAPTER ONE

❝ CHAPTER ONE ❞

CHAPTER ONE

                    THE ENCOUNTER WAS a funny one in his perspective because it was a girl who had offered him an ice-cream. The girl who he had gotten yo know as Nakamura [Y/N] had been his seatmate since first year but he never paid attention to her until she got him ice-cream to stop him from devouring a child's ice-cream.

She was the member of the female soccer team though they had less members but since he had seen the girl be in the team, the team was always full of motivation.

He had never seen her talk nor communicate in class until or unless called for work by the teachers or even the members - she was the quiet student called by all. The girl had always been less on talking and more on work - she had her priorities straight.

The early December wind passed by him as he shivered but took his stance and walked to school. The second year was walking with his cheeks red as ebony and hands cold as ice, Akaashi Keiji was the one walking in this early morning cold.

The morning breeze was colder than any other day telling him that the early winter is arriving.

The boy stopped in trance when he saw her munching onto an onigiri early in the morning - early morning priority. He hadn't eaten breakfast is what he realised when he saw her eat it.

It was silent for a moment and then again his gaze set onto the food she ate as she walked out of the shop and ahead of him. She had caught him staring at her as a smug look plastered onto her face.

"Akaashi-kun trying to eye my onigiri, are you?" [Y/N] said as she looked at the raven-ette in the eyes - he stood frozen in spot like a deer caught in headlights.

"N-No, Nakamura-san." he had stuttered and that caught him off guard as well.

"First a kid's ice-cream and now my favourite onigiri!" The girl said now walking towards him, she wore the track as usual like the time he had met her back in first year in summer but something's was different, she wasn't bruised like back the day he saw her.

He looked away an evident blush of embarrassment visible on his face, never had he been flustered in his life but what was so different about her that made him go red.

She chuckled at the sight but passed him an onigiri before walking away as if telling him not to repay her, she was just like him but both had their own differences but were never evident to one. He looked at her walk away with the breeze letting her ponytail sway in which the direction it blew.

He never knew much about her because she was as closed off as he was, he looked at her disappear into the crowd leading to his school, the big white building standing in front of him but a certain boy caught his attention.

❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈!!! ❞