18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

❝ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ❞

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

BANDS OF silver glisten underneath the dim lit street lights — it's been a week since engagement and akaashi has been soaring since then.

hands intertwined as the two walk underneath the warm lit sky as the moon's seems to rise and the sun falling , smiles etched onto their faces as they hold onto each other.

"it's happening , I can't believe it!" ( y.n )'s melodious voice rings in his ears as he looks at her , her cheeks pulled up as she grinned the biggest grin , he could feel his insides churning , butterflies swarming his stomach.

he feels like that shy high schooler again , heart beating at the sight of the same childish smile which ( y.n ) has , he finds himself euphoric.

"me neither." he mutters to only hear a giggle coming from the female who walked hand in hand with him , her eyes shinning with so many emotions and so do his , their hearts intertwined together forever now.

"you're smiling like an idiot , mr. akaashi." ( y.n ) whispered to him as she now stopped walking , standing underneath the warm coloured street light.

"you are too , mrs. akaashi." he mumbles before connecting his forehead with hers , noses almost touching as his heart feels ten times bigger then before and he feels he is high up above in the skies sitting on the clouds.

she giggles a bit before closing her eyes and humming , the empty streets feeling calm and serene as cold winter winds nip onto their skins , his eyes trail to her lips , they look soft as a light cherry color adorns them.

an addictive vanilla scent seems to enter his system and it's hers , she smells like vanilla and a bit of strawberries.

he closes his eyes and let's himself be in the moment.

the empty streets shine underneath the dim lit street lights , the two standing underneath , breath getting heavier as they two fall into each other silence and yearn for each other beings.

bands of silver shine as light falls onto them , hands held tightly as if they fell lose one would disappear , he gulps as he feels her warmth , his eyes a bit watery , akaashi keiji hold onto the thing he loves so much.

he chuckles as she now looks at him with her shinny eyes , his eyes looking into her own and then their lips clash like waves , soft ones meeting his rather moist ones , the taste of her cherry chapstick leaving onto his lips , her hands wrapped around his neck as she kisses back with as much love and affection , his hands hold onto her waist as if she was his oxygen and everything he breathes in.

he pulls away as they both pant , huffs and puffs of small fog clouds letting out of their mouths as a cheeky smile graces ( y.n )'s face as she pulls him by the collar once again and places a chaste kiss onto his lips.

"you're such an idiot." she mumbles with her head placed in the crook of his neck as he holds her tight.

"i'm you're idiot." he voices out as she laughs with him as he takes part into her contagious laughter.

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. ❞