12

CHAPTER TWELVE

❝ CHAPTER TWELVE ❞

CHAPTER TWELVE

         AKAASHI'S BLUE EYES searched for her small figure in the bed only to find her getting ready for work and supposedly with a pout on her face , huffing and puffing every then and now because she didn't want to wake up and go to work.

He looked at [Y/N] from under the warm covers with a small smile on her face , her haired tied up and she was mumbling lines and words of curses which he wasn't amused about as he head heard her shout curses during one of her matches and gotten herself a yellow card at that.

The cold weather wasn't much of a for for the both of them as the two loved spring more than the winter which was spent mostly in covers and puffer jackets. The female heaved a loud sigh before taking her duffle bag and off to coach the under 16 soccer team.

The house was empty now as he looked at the ceiling with his heart beating approximately faster than usual as he had to plan how to propose his dear girlfriend to be his wife and the mother of his children.

He had been planning it for weeks or maybe months now but his heart would always melt with the same soft smile and words would get stuck in his throat.

He ruffled his hair getting up from the warmth of his bed and his shirtless figure sitting on the bed as the coldness of the room sent shivers down her spine , the empty walls of the apartment scared him as he always had thoughts he shouldn't have but what could he do , she was a bit to better for him.

The warm water ran down his body making the coldness run away as thoughts disappeared and all he could try was to muster courage to tell her the words his heart was keeping for so long.

It was time for him to give himself a gift as well...

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Akaashi-kun, you look rather troubled today. Is everything fine at home?" Tenma's voice rang in his small office as he looked up at the elder he worked with.

"Yes, everything's fine." Akaashi spoke with a small smile on his face and got back to work as Tenma nodded with a smug look an walked away from the younger's office.

Akaashi sighed and looked at the manga panel he was working on as he eyed the phone kept on his table before picking it up and opening the contacts and clicking on the name which first came to his mind.

The phone rang a few times before he heard breathing on the other side.

"Hey, Akaashi! What did you need?" Kuroo's voice rang on the other side as Akaashi clenched his hands and spoke.

❝ 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎-𝐒𝐀𝐍 , 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄. ❞