OO

OO || PROLOGUE

OO || PROLOGUE

                THE SUMMER HEAT had certainly got the best of him as he reeked of a mix of sweat and deodorant making him want to puke where he stood. The high schooler was certainly in a daze as he walked with his shoulder slumped and the bag hanging from his shoulder.

He looked at the kids play in the park in this scorching heat, the heat in Tokyo had always been the worst as sweat trickle down his forehead as he walked home. The all so happy facade of him had dropped and only pain was shown on his face.

He hated it, , , he hated every single day of practice but he had to after all he had nothing to do at home either.

The summer vacation was also spend with early morning practice or going to training camps but today felt different to him, the sweat had made him feel uneasy yet he had the desire to run home and get sleep but his legs had given up half way.

The boy looked around until he saw kids licking onto the popsicles in their hands as they tried to eat it before it melts, he licked his lips as he eyed the ice-cream in the kids hands as if he was devouring it with his eyes only.

"Are you trying to kill the child, mister?" he heard a feminine voice from behind when a girl walk past him, her (h/c) hair was tied in a pony tail and he had certainly recognized what she wore — it was the fukurodani soccer team jersey.

He looked at her wide eyed because he must have looked like a maniac who was planning to kill kids as he looked away embarrassed that a girl had witnessed him this way.

The girl had walked way ahead off him until she came out of a shop walking up to him.

"Rather eyeing children's ice-cream, have one." She said handing him out an ice-cream and walking away even before he could say anything, it was odd how without him even getting to talk to her she vanished as if she was never there.

He smiled to himself as he looked at the ice-cream in his hands but a note was stuck to it , , ,

repay me later, enjoy the ice-cream and try not to kill children.

- nakamura y/n

It was weird encounter to be honest because he had embarrassed himself in front of a girl rather than a boy, it felt like he would have dug himself a hole and hid in it or rather bury himself.

The wind blew sending shivers down his spine as the sweat on his forehead felt like cold water. The boy opened his ice-cream and enjoyed it as if a child was given a toy to adore.

It's funny how he knew her name yet she didn't or moreover didn't want to know but at least he knew he would see that face again because he really wanted to see her again even though if it was just to repay her.

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐘/𝐍 ❞