A problem shared is a problem halved

I went upstairs and tried to think on how to word it. Should i just say Shane Myrnin kissed me or what i am just so confused. Just as i sat down on the bed i heard Shane coming up the stairs but then a shiver went down my spine something wasn't right and i knew it so did Michael. The door opened and Shane came in he sat down on the bed next to me.

" Hey you wanted to talk?" he said whilst fiddling with the dog tag i gave him. As i was about to say something Michael knocked frantically at my door.

" Claire open up quick it eve she ..." He said as i opened the door i ran down the stairs before he could finish but i tripped and ended up smashing my head against the floor then i blacked out.

*Shane's p.o.v.*

I was nervous Claire never looked like she did when she asked me to meet her upstairs i finished making the chilli and went up into her room. I couldn't stop thinking about if she wanted to break up but then again she did look flushed. I guess she ran back from school i didn't ask why. I got into her room and sat on the bed next to her. I was messing with the dog tag she gave me for my birthday last year i am now 21 and she is 20. Just as i looked up i heard Mikey run up the stairs and then Claire answered the door something had happened to Eve. And Michael couldn't fix whatever it had been Claire dashed to the stairs and ran down but tripped as she got half way so i did my heroic bit. But as i reached the bottom where she was lying i noticed she was bleeding really badly so i called for Eve but the saw eve was faced down in the kitchen with blood trickling from her neck where two fang marks had just been made. I started to feel dizzy because of all the blood it was gross , i called for Dr mills and Dr Theo because i wasn't sure if eve was okay but i new Claire hadn't been bitten. How had eve been bitten then Michael? Jason? i don't know who it was i just hope they are both okay. Both doctors arrived within twenty minuets of me calling Eve was taken to hospital and Claire had woken up as doctor mills got here her checked her over and said for her to take it easy.

*Michael's p.o.v*

What had i just done to my baby? i couldn't remember what was going on until i saw eve being rolled out on a stretcher oh god no i have not just almost killed her because i lost control? did i? so flashed to the ambulance as he was about to shut the doors i got in just before he did. The whole way to the hospital i panicked thinking about what she would do or say. we arrived a couple of moments later i couldn't go in since i just really hurt eve and she didn't do anything to me. So i turned to Myrnin for help worst idea i have ever had but i couldn't go on like this.

Hey guys this chapter sucks a lot but i had literally 15 minuets to write because school is getting in the way i hope you like what's happened so far and i welcome any ideas

i promise i will update this soon

jess x