Chapter 17

Shane

THUD! I opened my eyes i was on the cold hard street it was night the car was still parked then out of nowhere Michael was thrown out the car but where were Claire and Eve? Michael landed on his feet of course but i got to my feet and knocked him over.

"Where are they?" i asked as the car sped away into the distance

"Where are who?" he said

"The girls" i said and stood up the brushed myself off

"Shit um they are sort of in the car"

"For Christ sake Michael go after them" i said but then the day began to break the sun rose over the horizon.

"Too late Shane Eve will keep Claire safe don't worry when night falls we will get after them. The only thing we can do is walk to the nearest shelter the car is almost outta gas anyway now c'mon" he said and we walked. It feels like we've been living in fast forward, another moment passing by. I missed her like crazy and i could see the motel in the distance and the car was there as well.

"Michael there look its the car" i said and then i started sprinting towards the small motel the sun was high but Michael had his coat and hat so he was fine he was running using vamp speed such a cheat.

"Shane keep coming its only four more yards" he shouted as he reached the motel i heard a blood curdling scream it was Claire i ran ten times faster and was there within mear minuets Michael was catching his breath and so was i then we ran to teh little reception desk there was nobody inside and blood on the walls Michael's eyes flickered red.

"Is it there's?" i asked and he nodded then ran towards the stairs we ran up to the first floor since it only had two floors i followed the drips of blood to the room at the end the door was open a crack. I peered i and Claire was on the bed with blood dripping down her face from a cut and she was clutching her arm too her chest.

"Michael there in here will you be okay?" i asked and he nodded i pushed open the door real quick and then dove for cover under the bed. Michael was hid by Eve who was sat by the toilet crying two men walked in the room as we hid.

"Right we will stay here for tonight the tomorrow if we can't find the gas station we walk all the way to the nearst town which is 89 miles away" he said his voice deep i heard Claire whimper a little "And you book worm try to escape again then i will break your leg this time understand" i heard sobbing then the door slammed shut i didn't dare move until i had the guts to look at how disfigured her body looked and how hurt she was plus there was a guy outside the door i could see his shoes under the door...

*********************************************************************************

Dum dum dum!!!!!!!

cliff hangers you must hate me for this but next update is Saturday night so lets see what happens i wanna know what you guys think so before the next update i want at least 2 comments okay? i think thats fair but if not i will just cut the chapter short sorry but i'm not sure where to go with this.

sorry for the late one

jess x