Chapter 20 (last!)

(P.s. if u wanna listen to a song to suit the rushing scene listen shane dawson superluv or nero rush on you? i used these songs to help me write)

Claire

Pain seared through my arm making my whole body tremble i thought i was dying this was serious now i know because i coulgn't ignore the pain it was constant and brutal.I was lying across the seats with my head on Shane's lap he was watching me i shivered suddenly going extremely cold he noticed and grabbed the cover from the back shelf and with that i blacked out...

"Claire! Don't you dare do this to me" was all i heard when my eyes flickered open and i noticed i wasn't in the car anymore no. I was being rolled down a corridor the lights were above me and my vision blurred but i could hear voices then as my vision recovered i seen lights flickering over head and they were moving fast. I felt someones hand grasp mine i looked over it was Shane he smiled faintly i attempted to do the same but the pain came back i started shaking again then he loosed my hand as i was wheeled into a room he wasn't allowed in. They then moved me onto another bed and took an x-ray? At least that's what i think it was. Then i was hooked up too this blood machine thingy which i thought wasdn't necessary. They allowed Shane in the room but most of the time he was worrying about me instead of talking too me. I felt that same pain in my arm i reached out for Shane with my other arm but he wasn't concentrating.

"Shane" i said fully aware he would snap out of it. he looked at me and then took my hand sitting on the bed next to me. I was thinking and i realised Shane saved me this time not the other way round. "I just realised something"

"What Claire?" he said quiet enough for me only to hear.

"You saved me this time not the opposite way round" i said and he smiled i rested my hand on his forehead he kissed my cheek lightly. Then the nurse burst in ruining our moment.

"Um miss Danver's your arm is broken in two places so you'll need a cast on it for 6 weeks since its a normal occurrence and your healing rate is quite fast" she sad hold out her arm to help me up so i could get a cast put on it. I got up with the help of the nurse and Shane do you know how difficult it is for you to only have one working arm? Very that' the answer.

******************Skip till they have left and are walking home****************************

Shane

I was watching out her out the corner of my eye making sure she wasn't in any apparent danger and the small house was just in front of us Eve must have got my text as she and Michael were both standing in the porch waiting too greet us.

"Hey C.B how's the arm? still hurting like crazy?" Eve asked and Claire shook her head i opened the little picket fence and allowed her through when Eve and Michael embraced her in a huge hug.

I smiled but then Eve grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hug as well we're just one huge family.

**************************************

Well what did you think morganvillers? Enjoy it? I certainly enjoyed writing it for you guys :) kinda sad its over though are you?

And one final thing thankyou :D for reading this story the sequel will be up soon no idea what the name is yet. But there is some shocks install

jess x :)