Help arrives

Michael

Eve had just left and i heard the door downstairs knock but i wasn't moving then i heard Claire say Amelie so i threw on some sweats and a shirt then Amelie burst through the door without knocking.

"Michael Myrnin told me what happened earlier with Eve if this continues to happen then i will have to forbid you from seeing her you do understand why i hope?" she said calmly my jaw dropped i am not breaking up with eve.

" I am not breaking up with her i assure you that it will never happen again" i said just as calmly she nodded then left using a portal into what i think was founders square. She looked back i waved then left to go take a shower. I have to learn to control my strength before i hurt her or anyone.

Shane

We had fell asleep again i felt sorry for her because she was sick. Her eyes shot open and she fell off my lap almost hit the floor but i grabbed her arm before she did fall. But she gained her balance then ran upstairs i yet again followed her but the bathroom door was locked. "Claire you in there? let me in please?" i asked then the door opened and Michael appeared.

"Michael where is Claire then?" i asked he shrugged i checked her room it was empty then i checked my room and she was sat on the bed head over a bucket i ran over and rubbed her back she looked up me then resumed being sick once she was done i told her to sleep in my bed till eve was home. She tucked herself in then i cuddled her till she fell asleep. Once she was asleep i went down town to buy Claire a present to help her feel better. Once i got there i brought mikey to help me pick. But he wandered off to common grounds to see eve. It took ten minuets to find her something i picked a. DVD called titanic and a bunch of white roses they looked beautiful just like her. I paid ten dollars i caught a cab home. When i got home she was in bed still so i made some toast with blackcurrant jam for her and cheese for me. I walked up the stairs she was now sitting up and crying really bad. I placed the food and present down on the desk then went over to her. " Hey you okay whats wrong?" i asked as she burrowed her head against my chest i lifted her head cupped her head in my hands wiped away her tears with my thumb.

" I dreamt that you left me and then went out with Gina then Monica told you to push me down the stairs then drag me into a fire by my hair and you did" she cried i did not just hear her say i would leave her.

" Sh i would never in a million years do that to you if i did Michael would save you and then kill me it was just a nightmare calm down better?" i said she hugged me tightly and we ate toast well i ate toast she threw it up. Then i gave her the roses and we watched the film together. But she went to sleep again bless her.

I was asleep ten minuets later then i woke up to go fetch a glass of water man was i thirsty the Michael came into the kitchen grabbed me and pull me out of the house i looked up and saw that there was a fire. "Michael where is Claire?" eve asked oh no i tried to get inside i got as far as the stairs but then they collapsed underneath me she ran out into the hall i saw sheer fear in her eyes. Then a beam fell on top of her.

" CLAIRE NO!!!!!!" i screamed then i was dragged out by Michael as i got out the house i heard her scream then i practically broke down in tears eve ran over and tried to comfort me. Why? why would this happen again i loved he so much why? just then a hand touched my back and i turned to see my sister alysia with my mom and dad then out of no where Claire appeared next to my mom i saw her die. i just saw my Claire die in a house fire.

**********************

Then i woke up sat up and ran to the bath room where i threw up. I went to get up and a hand rubbed my back it was Claire and she was alive i whipped my mouth brushed the terrible taste out of my mouth then pulled her close to me. Thank god it was just a dream.

Did you guy think i was gonna kill off Claire did you? well my friend told me to use this idea comment? vote? share? what ever update soon i know this is short longer one next time i swear. read my other story the white lies its not finished yet though.

Jess x