The morning after last night

Shane! i gasped without realising Micheal was sitting right beside me how embarrassing was that.

"Bad dream Claire?" Micheal asked in a calm and smooth manner he sounded so gentle and kind but that's when i remembered what had happened last night.

It was just a usual day but as soon at it hit twelve everything went pear shaped including Micheal i got back after school and Micheal had eve asleep on his lap and Shane was making chilli. There was nothing i could do so i went to see if Shane wanted some help as usual he didn't i needed to talk to him anyway so i tried to wash up the mess in the sink.

"Shane we need to talk" i said trying not to sound scared

"About what" he sounded like normal sweet and caring "But before i find out i want to do this" Shane span round and pushed me against the wall and then whispered to me "play along" so i did.

"Ouch Shane get off me" i said just as the door swung open it was Micheal.

"Ha stop ear wigging dude i knew what you were up to without even paying attention to you" he said in a joking way.

"Dude that wasn't funny you know how protective i get around you guys" when he said it he sounded like my dad oh great.

"Shane meet me upstairs in ten minutes okay no later no earlier!" so i wonder off upstairs wonder how to tell him without hurting him or making him worry about me.

hey guys i am so sorry my PC is bust i haven't wrote in like forever