Chapter 8 (Let the games begin)

Claire

Me and Shane spent the whole night together we never left each other unless it was necessary. I woke up with his arms wrapped around me holding me close. I looked over at the time it was seven in the morning and the house was entirely silent nobody was up as far i could hear. So i wriggled out of Shane's arms and i looked in the mirror i was wearing a pair of shorts and one of his t-shirts with my hair in a plait. I took down my hair to reveal perfect waves which had appeared over night. I turned around and walked over to get some clothes out the suitcase i still had packed i pulled out a pair of leggings with a rose curling up the leg and i got out a log top to go over it. I also packed my back pack with some clean pants and the essentials like hair and hygiene i had some spare clothes stuffed into the bottom of that bag just in case we weren't allowed our suitcases. I was just about to go take a shower when something grabbed hold of my arm i turned on my heels to see Shane looking very tired. He pulled me into a hug against his bare chest which was like really warm in fact so warm that i never wanted to leave his embrace ever which is bad since i'm gonna have to for a week.

"And where do you think your going Claire" he asked sounding like my dad creepy much.

"To take a shower i promise i will be back in half an hour plus you need to be up before Amelie gets here"

"Okay but Claire just before i let you go i wanted to say i will love you whatever happens okay"

"Shane don't say that you know we are gonna get through this together as long as we know that one another are safe we will do this"

"But what if we don't? Claire this could happen"

"Shane we can and will do this and i will love you no matter what" i said holding back tears which were about to spill. I looked up at him and i saw the same in his eyes that doubt that we both had in the back of our heads.

"Claire just promise me don't die okay? Cause if you died i don't know what i would do without you" He said and released me from his grip. I kissed him lightly on the lips and walked into the bathroom. I got in and shut the door locking it with the bolt once it was locked i slid down the door with my head in my hands i started sobbing i out my ear to the door listening out for anyone but all i heard was sobbing from my room. I didn't go because i really needed to have a shower but it was the quickest one i have ever had i literally jumped in and out once i had washed my hair. I threw on my clothes and brushed my wet hair into a ponytail. I unbolted the door and walked towards my room where i could hear sniffing coming from i pushed the door to see Shane sitting on the bed his eyes were red and blotchy like he had been crying i bet mine were to. I took a step forward and his head snapped towards me and where i was stood this is really killing the both of us on the inside. There was only two things different one he was dressed and the other was that he had a bag on his back as well.

Shane

It was eight o'clock now and a knock at the door made me get up i walked to Claire and took her hand then i grabbed her bag and we walked downstairs with one another. This was it the biggest obstacle to over come to get pure happiness for a year i could loose her because of this but she is willing to do this then so am i because if it makes her happy then i am willing to risk it. We came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs and i opened the door only to see...

The bloody well mail man am you kidding me?! He gave me our letters and left i really could of killed him right there and then for making us think this is it.

"The mail man really?" she said in a quiet voice which made me smile weakly. I dropped my bag on the sofa along with hers and then i walked back over to Claire. I pulled her into a hug which lasted for about five minuets. Then i went into the kitchen while she dried her hair which of course woke up the others that was good though cause it means we can spend some time together before we have to leave. Eve walked into the lounge looking as tired as ever like she had only slept for twenty minuets.

"Claire bear i love you and all but have you seen the time?" Eve shouted over the hair dryer and then Michael appeared in the kitchen raiding the fridge for tomato juice as i like to called it or cherry-ade. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Shane you two will and can get through this okay and don't you ever think any different understand?"

"Yeah thanks mike" i said but the a loud knock at the door made us stop in our tracks. I looked at Claire who was hugging Eve tightly with tears rolling down her cheeks. Then i looked at Michael who was making his way to the door this is it the biggest obstacle yet.I guess we should let the games begin.

********************************************************************************************

Well what do you think is gonna happen? Will they do it? I'm not revealing till the 3rd of February because i want to make my sister wait to see what happens lol. Updates on the 3rd of feb ;) by the way this is dedicated to a someone who runs a awesome fan page on facebook you guys should check it out ;D

Jess x