Not this time

Claire

I was woken up by Shane who was hovering over me seeing if I was okay. I saw those big brown eyes that I fell in love with I got lost in them.

"Hey how you feeling you took quite a fall then. God Claire don't scare me like that ever again I thought I had lost you" He spoke softly to me I managed to nod and then he helped me to my feet. But as I got up I felt sick and dizzy then I made a dash for the toilet. Shane followed me and held my hair back in a cute little bun as I puked. I stood up brushed my teeth hugged Shane as he carried me down stairs it was only 1 o'clock Eve had gone to hospital I could go I had to take it easy. We sat on the sofa and he grabbed a bag from behind the pillow and showed me it was a singing game? I don't think he noticed he picked it up at first then I realise once he opened it that the song which I sang alot when I was in the shower was on there. He set up the console before I could even argue he passed me a microphone and sat me on his lap as I began to sing.

" I had a way of losing it all on my own , I had a heart then but the queen has been over thrown ... ect"

The song finished and i was totally done with singing.

" Wow i can never get tired of hearing that ever" he whispered and then kissed me long and sweet. As i pulled away i remembered about earlier.

" Shane about last night i never meant what i said honestly if i was you i would never speak to me again i am really sorry" i said a loud because we we're alone at last.

" Hey its okay i forgive you Claire bear" He said back then we put on the film i had brought a couple of weeks back then i remembered about Eve half way through. I sat up as fast as i could Shane grabbed my shoulders the spun me round looked into my eyes for a bit then asked "where you off to in a hurry no school for 2 weeks and i am not going into work because the boss and manager are ill so where you going?"

"I am going to see eve and find out what happened you coming?" i replied. He nodded grabbed the keys off the side and we jumped into eves car.

Eve

I woke up feeling strange and dizzy what had happened all i can remember is that Michael lunged towards me vampire speed. Then i couldn't remember anything after that whereas everyone? What is this machine i am hooked up to?

"Michael where are you?" i said confused then the door opened and a cute doctor came in he was about 25 and a vampire i think at least from what i could see of him.

"Eve your awake can you remember what happened?" he asked me.

"Um i was in the kitchen and i saw a shadow it was..." i stopped a moment of realisation hit me Michael had bit me?!? I remember that i was in the longue he got up and ran into the kitchen i followed him confused then his eyes turned crimson red and he bit me.

"Eve? what is it what happened?" he questioned.

"My husband turned strange and then attacked me i think it was him because another person was watching from in the shadows behind the fridge" i said.

"well we will get you sorted in a minuet but just try to take it easy okay?" he said being reassuring then i left the hospital five minuets later.

Michael

"Myrnin you here i need your help" i shouted then a loud bang came from out of the trap door. Who was that i hope it was him and not one of his little experiments then the door came open and he jump out of the hole.

"Ah Michael how can i be of service? It isn't Claire is it oh god whats happen now?" he asked.

"No its not Claire its me i bit eve earlier i think Naomi was influencing me some how i saw her hiding by our fridge when i was biting her. Is there some way to stop it?" i asked. He looked at me shook his head and mumbled something to himself.

"yes it appears Naomi did influence you but it wasn't her in your house she is in a cell in the other side of town" he said so i nodded and mouthed i have to go he nodded and gestured for me to go so i ran back home.

Shane

Once we had eve in the car we got back home to find Michael pacing around in the hall. I went in first followed by Claire who apparently felt sick again so she ran to the toilet and i followed her. Who would think even when she was ill she was beautiful and this meant that i had to make soup for her which she loved.

Then i heard Michael and eve run upstairs into his room and lock the door a little gross but oh well. Claire looked up at me smiled faintly so i smiled back then she got up brushed her teeth and took my hand she lead me into her room. And we sat on the floor by the bed.

"Shane I'm sorry i hate you seeing me like this" she said and got up then walked over to the window i decide to join her.

" Hey its okay you can't help being ill can you? anyway what did you want to talk about?" i asked.

" Um don't get mad okay but Myrnin kissed me" she said really fast so i only caught the last few words i just laughed it off.

" Yeah i am definitely gonna kick his British ass when i get hold of him vampire or not" i said jokingly she giggled i grabbed hold of her waist spun her round and

kissed her forehead." I'm gonna go make you soup i think i will make it tomato what you think?" i said she nodded so i ran into the kitchen cleaned up the bloody mess left by eve and grabbed a can of soup i can't cook tomato soup so i will used the canned stuff.

Claire

As soon as Shane ran down stair i grabbed a pair of leggings and a vest top jumped into the shower as i got out i noticed my makeup was awful i wiped in off and reapplied it put on the clothes and dried my hair. It went all fizzy so i decided to straighten it that took twenty minuets and by then Shane was calling me saying soup was done. I walked down stairs as eve came out of Michael's room it was now three and she has work. I got to the bottom fall free as Shane looked at me i realised i had forgotten about my waterfall carridgen so he passed me his jacket which i wrapped around my shoulders and then he presented me with a bowl of soup i sat on the sofa the same time he did. Then he slung his arm over my shoulders then we put on a film it was a horror i think anyway. I ate the soup record time and even managed to keep it down then he took my bowl out and brought in two bottles of coke. But as he came in i ran back upstairs and he dropped the bottles of coke of the sofa luckily they were closed still. He went into the bathroom looking for me but i was already walking downstairs with a duvet.

"I wish you wouldn't do that just run off without saying anything" he said as he picked me up and carried me back to the sofa and then i lay against his chest with the cover on us i fell asleep everything was perfect. I was woken up by a knocking at the door Shane had gone to the door first and opened it. Then a prim and perfect Amelie walked in i sat up in shock why did she always come when i looked my worst? Maybe she does it for fun i don't know Shane walk back over

and hugged me from behind. Amelie gave him the cold look then walked upstairs into Michaels room then me and Shane sat back down and played on the zombie game which he knows i suck at but as long as i was with him i didn't care what we did with him i feel safe and protected.

hey guys this is a boring chapter i know but its early here in the uk its like 10 omg im up at 11 usually anyway vote comment suggest ideas i welcome ideas and will use them i promise ok updates on the way soon xxx