Chapter 9

(A/n if you wanna listen to music whilst reading i suggest when it get to the bit when the challenge begin listen to Follow me down by 3oh3 it suits it)

Claire

I was watching Michael when he opened the door he said a few words then let her in. I really hate this woman right now so much that i would stake her right here right now then watch her suffer. But we have to do this so we can leave and after her came in Oliver and Myrnin who gave me a smile so i just looked away the hugged Eve. I pulled away and walked over to Michael and gave him a hug he hugged me back.

"I'm gonna miss you pair if you get outta here" He said then i pulled away and grabbed my backpack which had a survival kit tucked away and i put one inside Shane's bag just before Eve came down. A hand grabbed mine and pulled me towards the door slowly i looked to see it was Myrnin so i gritted my teeth.

"Myrnin loose her arm right now" Shane said and he did then within a couple of seconds he was holding my hand and we were walking towards the door one step at a time. We walked outside into the blazing sun towards the idling limo we walked slowly toward our future the other follow shortly behind wearing some protective clothing. We reached the car and Shane opened the door and let me inside so i climbed in and sat towards the back where a window was open Shane sat next to me and then Amelie came in with two bags of clothes which were open. She handed me one and Shane the other then she shut the door and we drove to our destination.

" What is this?" Shane asked rummaging through the bag.

"These are the clothes you will be expected to wear during this task" I looked through my own bag which contained several pairs of leggings two pairs of pumps and several vest tops as well as a hoodie and the essentials of course. I could live with what i had to wear and i looked at Shane who had a vest top and a pair of track suit bottoms. We came to a abrupt stop and Amelie got out the car and so did Shane but when i went to get out she Slammed the door shut and then it locked i was stuck in the car. I got a immediate look from Shane and he went to reach for the door but then the car started moving so i banged on the window trying to get out but then the windows went see through and i could see Shane running after the car through the back window and he could see me too. The windows rolled down fully and then the doors unlocked i looked out to see we were moving to fast for me to escape so i shouted out the window.

"Shane i love you!" I shouted.

"I love you to" I heard him shout back. Then we sped off down the road for about ten minuets i was sat with my head in my hands then i lifted it up when i heard laughter. That same laughter which i heard before he tried to kill me so i crawled over to the window which separated me from the driver i pulled it open a tiny bit so i could just about see and i seen that Oliver was driving and Myrnin was next to him reading what looked like a book yes it was a book. Twilight to be precise.

"How in accurate is this book so far we apparently sparkle in the sun and eat animals for food" He scoffed and Oliver looked at him and shook his head which cause me to laugh which i shouldn't have done so i slid the window back across and sat back in my seat.

"Oh dear Myrnin seems we have a spy in the car" Oliver said loudly so i just sat still and breathed slowly.

"Oliver leave her alone now" Myrnin said and then opened the window. "Claire i'm very sorry about what had happened yesterday i don't know what came over me" I nodded and he let out a sign of relieve."Now we are almost there so i need you to listen carefully you will be give a list of fifty items you will need to find all of them and them find Shane it will be dangerous Claire." He said and i nodded then moved closer to where he was.

"Myrnin what about a buddy? Somebody mentioned about a buddy?" I said and he looked at me.

"Yes a buddy i will be accompanying you for the first two nights only and i am only staying to make sure you don't escape."

"Wait if you and Oliver are here then who is accompanying Shane?" I asked and that got Oliver's attention.

"He is with a girl who has lived here since it was first built her name is Lottie and she is married before you ask" He said in a mono tone. Then the car came to a stop.

"Claire my dear, We have arrived so i suggest you grab that bag and get out" Myrnin said whilst undoing his seat belt and placing a bookmark inside the book he was reading.

Shane

I ran down the road but i tripped and fell then the car disappeared but we shouted i love you to one another first. Then i got up wiping the dust off me and walked toward the little house which stood alone miles away from anything. Amelie had already gone inside and i picked up both my bags then entered the house i walked inside and a girl who looked about twenty was stood by the stairs with a boy who looked about my age both of them are vamps i can tell this is going to be fun.

*****************************************************

I know this isn't the challenge and today isn't the 3rd but i wanted to post this to keep you occupied whilst waiting :)

Jess x