Epilogue 2.

um yeah it's smut

Taehyun smirks. He situates himself at the side of the bed and motions for Kai to do the same. Kai obediently listens and sits next to Taehyun. Beomgyu looks at the two then kneels on the floor in front of Kai. He gulps and reaches for the belt. 

As slowly, and as teasingly, as he can, Beomgyu removes the belt from around Kai's waist. Kai groans out impatiently. Taehyun slaps his hand on Kai's thigh and Kai whimpers a bit. Beomgyu pulls down the zipper of Kai's pants and can see him gripping the sheets. Beomgyu pulls down the pants finally and reveals Kai's semi-hard cock. He considers touching it but figures he should ask masters permission first. He looks to Taehyun who just raises a brow and looks down. Beomgyu takes the hint and scoots over. 

Wanting to be a good boy for Master, Beomgyu takes off the pants at a quicker pace, leaving Taehyun in just his underwear. Taehyun smirks at Beomgyu's haste. He grabs Beomgyu's chin and lifts it up, making Beomgyu look at him. 

"I think it is time that we give your reward, hmm?" Taehyun asks.

Beomgyu nods his head excitedly. Taehyun smiles and moves to stand up. He stops when he feels Beomgyu's grip on his leg. He looks down and sees Beomgyu's pleading eyes.

"What is it, baby?" Taehyun questions.

Beomgyu blushes and looks into Taehyun's eyes.

"Can I have a lolly?" Beomgyu asks.

Taehyun raises an eyebrow and looks at Kai.

"I thought you said he wanted us fuck him?"  Taehyun asks.

Kai smirks and looks at Beomgyu. 

"I'm not sure anymore, let's ask him," Kai states.

The two boys look at Beomgyu who is fiddling with his fingers. 

Kai scoots over to Beomgyu and lifts his head again.

"What do you want baby?" Huening Kai asks softly. 

"I want Daddy and Master," Beomgyu states like it's the most obvious thing. 

"What do you want us to do?" Huening Kai asks again.

Beomgyu blushes again and looks between his two dominants. 

"I want Master to fuck me while I suck Daddy," Beomgyu says softly. 

The two boys look at each other and smirk. Usually, if they both topped they went one at a time.

"I guess princess wants to feel full today," Tae grins, and Beomgyu nods.

Taehyun motions for Beomgyu to get on the bed and he does so without question. Huening Kai softly pushes Beomgyu back, leaving Beomgyu with his legs spread. Kai kisses Beomgyu as soon as his head hits the bed, distracting him with his soft lips. 

While Kai starts making out with Beomgyu, Taehyun takes the time to remove Beomgyu's pants which appear to be growing awfully tight. Unlike Beomgyu, he takes off the pants quickly, not bothering to be slow. He curses as he sees what Beomgyu is wearing underneath. 

"Babyboy wore master's favorite panties didn't he?" Taehyun asks, pulling lightly at the waistband. Beomgyu whines softly. Taehyun moves his hand and starts to palm Beomgyu through his panties. Beomgyu moans loudly into Kai's mouth. Kai uses Beomgy's distraction to his advantage and strips the boy of his shirt, leaving him in only his panties. Beomgyu whines at the loss of contact as Taehyun sits up and moves away.

"Can you get on all fours princess?" Taehyun asks and Beomgyu nods. 

He immediately gets into a doggie style position, ass raised, and mouth open.