19.

Yeonjun's POV

I'm heartbroken. I really thought he liked me. All those times we cuddled, all those late-night chats, and all those times he would whisper sweet things in my ear. Those were all meaningless. 

Tears stream from my face as I remember all the fun things we've done together. I let the tears fall as I think about him. I risked my parents knowing for him. My thoughts are interrupted by a loud bang from behind me.

I turn around quickly and see him. His face is soft and he's panting slightly. He's still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. He must have run here.

I quickly wipe my tears and hope he didn't see them from where he was. Soobin catches his breath then walks towards me. I try to back away but I run into the bench I was just sitting on and fall down. 

Soobin lets out a soft sigh and steps in front of me. He puts out his hand to help me up. I grab his hand and stand. I look at him for a moment. Why is he here? Shouldn't he be with Ara? I turn to walk away again, but Soobin just grabs onto my wrist. I try to wiggle out of his grasp. His grip is firm, however, and my attempts fail. He pulls my arm softly and makes me sit on the bench. He sits next to me still holding my wrist. 

"Yeonjun," Soobin speaks, trying to get my attention.

 "Do you know how much you drive me crazy?" Soobin asks softly.

I turn around and see Soobin looking at me with the saddest look in his eyes. I'm taken aback by what he said. I don't say anything, so Soobin continues.

"Imagine this," he sighs, "the person I hate, I'm being forced to like,"

"But the person I like, I'm being forced to hate"

My eyes widen in surprise.

"Y-you like me?" I stutter, my cheeks dusted pink.

"Yes. I shouldn't though," Soobin states and looks me in my eyes.

I blush and look down. Soobin takes that moment to intertwine our hands together.

"Yeonjun, can you please stop talking about Ara. At least when I'm around. It makes me so stressed because I know I'm supposed to like her,"

I nod my head. Soobin smiles and pulls me in for a hug. I melt into his arms as we stay there for a moment.

"I like you too," I say after a minute.

Soobin releases me from the hug and looks at me with a smile. 

"Really?" he asks.

I respond to his statement by giving him a peck on the cheek. I feel my cheeks grow hot and cover up my face with my hands. Soobin chuckles and removes my hands.

"Junnie," Soobin says to get my attention.

"Yes?" I say and look at him.

"Can I give you a real kiss?" He smirks.

I blush again. I nod to Soobin and he leans towards me.

When his lips connect with mine, I feel sparks shoot through my body. It was only a simple kiss on the lips, but it was enough to leave me breathless. Soobin backs away while smiling at me.

"You're cute, you know," He smiles, caressing my hand softly.

I cover my face and slap his arm lightly.

"Whatever, you big meanie, I hope you remember you're still in pajamas," I sass.

Soobin's face pales as he looks down at his outfit.