10.

Much to the surprise of everyone, school isn't canceled the next day. The group of six boys meet up secretly before school and decide to meet at Huening Kai's house and discuss the situation. 

"Hey Tae, are you okay? You seem a little on edge," Soobin asks as he and Taehyun walk to their first class.

"I'm fine Soobin, I'm just looking forward to detention a little more today," Taehyun states.

"Ah, at least we get to go to Kai's house after detention. Two excuses for not going home," Soobin offers with a smile.

Taehyun chuckles as they both go to sit down in their seats. 

There is a substitute teacher today which means the class will be given a packet to work on. The class is told to be quiet, but the class is abuzz with the gossip of yesterday's incident.

"Did you hear?" 

"The girl is still alive,"

"Barely,"

"I heard she's on a ventilator,"

"Poor thing can't talk"

"Maybe she should have died," a girl speaks up.

The whispers stop. Taehyun and Soobin who were just listening turn around towards the person who said that. Of course, it is Ara who said it.

"What? Nobody knew her anyway. I also heard she was a crybaby," she snickers.

Soobin, who had been quiet, stands up at her last statement and walks to her desk.

"Ara, if you don't have anything nice to say," he slams his hand on her desk, "please shut the fuck up! What if that girl was you? Hm?" 

(A/N I literally wrote Hm? just as Dope started playing. I'm shook.)

Ara shuts her mouth but continues to glare at Soobin.

"If you had been the one who almost died, do you think anyone would care? I heard that she is a very kind person and never says anything mean. She has friends who are visiting her. I don't know if the same could have been true for you," Soobin growls out.

Ara is looking down at this point, not saying anything. Taehyun has his eyes bulged out and is staring at Soobin. A bitch really snapped.

Taehyun gets up a moment later and gestures for Soobin to sit down, who is still glaring at Ara.

"Maybe we both need a detention today," Taehyun chuckles to try and change the mood.

"Yeah, maybe," Soobin says after a couple of seconds and chuckles as well.

To the six boys, the day passes by at an unbelievably slow pace. When the six boys finally arrive at Huening Kai's house, it feels as if days have gone by. 

"I'm soooooo tired," Beomgyu whines and lies down on the floor.

"Saaaaaaame," Yeonjun whines out as well.

The other boys laugh at their silliness.

"Well, I think it is time we acknowledge the elephant in the room," Hyungsik sighs.

"Hey! I didn't gain that much weight!" Soobin says in fake surprise.

There is laughter for a moment until it is quiet again.

"Hyunsik is right, we need to talk about what has been going on," Beomgyu states.

"Yeah, how is it possible that the school is still letting us go to school after what happened yesterday?" Yeonjun adds.