Epilogue 3.

read the note at the bottom

Earlier that day

Soobin is now aggressively making out with Yeonjun, much to the latter's surprise. He knows that the other three are watching but he doesn't care. Biting and pulling at the older's lip, Soobin waits for the younger ones to leave. When they do, Soobin pulls away and looks at his work. 

Yeonjun's lips are red and swollen and his eyes are closed. He opens to see why Soobin and stopped and sees him looking admirably at him. He giggles and hides his face between his sweater paws. Soobin chuckles and moves his hands. Yeonjun doesn't make eye contact knowing that he will blush more than he already is. Soobin laughs and grabs Yeonjun's hand. Yeonjun grasps it and follows Soobin as he walks to the school. 

What confused Yeonjun is that instead of walking him towards his first class, he walks him to a door with a red sign on it. Yeonjun turns to Soobin and furrows his eyebrows.

"Why are we here? It says no students allowed?" Yeonjun asks.

Soobin doesn't respond and instead looks around before opening the door. Yeonjun gasps and grabs onto Soobins arm, trying to pull him away. Soobin turns toward Yeonjun and holds his arm to stop him from pulling. 

"It's okay Junnie, I know the janitor," Soobin calmly states and this seems to ease Yeonjuns nerves. 

Soobin opens the door again and there is a stairwell in front of them. Yeonjun is confused again until he figures out where they are. They ascend the staircase together and reach another door at the top. They stop walking and Soobin turns to Yeonjun again. 

"Can you close your eyes for me, baby?" Soobin asks softly. 

Yeonjun nods and closes his eyes right away. Soobin holds his hand and leads him out the door. A small breath of wind tickles each of their faces and cools them down from the heat the two are feeling, either from nervousness, anticipation, or just their close proximity. Soobin stops walking and steps behind Yeonjun and hugs him. He takes a deep breath in and out before whispering. 

"Open your eyes, Jun," and he does.

Yeonjun gasps for the second time in the past few minutes and looks around. In front of him was the most beautiful picnic. He saw his favorite foods set out along with his favorite blanket to sit on. Yeonjun claps his hands excitedly and turns around to hug his boyfriend. The two embrace for a moment until Soobin pulls away and looks down. Yeonjun, confused about the sudden change in Soobin's attitude, frown and back away a step. Soobin clears his throat awkwardly and looks up at Yeonjun. 

"You know that today is our one year anniversary so I decided to do two special things today," Soobin starts.

Yeonjun smiles and thinks for a moment.

"Does this mean that there is something else coming?" Yeonjun asks and Soobin nods.

"Today I wanted to use this opportunity to tell you how much I adore you. Even though we have been dating for a year now, you still make me smile every time I see you. Whenever we kiss, I still feel the butterflies, and whenever we... uh... you know..." Soobin trails off.

"Have sex?" Yeonjun adds.

Soobin blushes and fiddles with his fingers.

"Y-yeah. Anyway, whenever we have sex, I always think about how lucky I was to have the most perfect guy as my boyfriend." Soobin finishes and looks up at Yeonjun who has tears in his eyes.

Soobin reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small box and gets onto one knee. Yeonjun gasps again and covers his mouth with his hands. Soobin goes to open the box and instead fumbles it and it falls on the floor. 

"Shit! That wasn't supposed to happen!" Soobin shouts and quickly goes to pick it up.

Yeonjun giggles and wipes the tears in his eyes. Soobin attempts to open the box again and discovers the lid is stuck. A string of curse words escapes his mouth as Yeonjun laughs louder from behind him. Soobin turns away from Yeonjun and pries the lid open. He breathes out a sigh of relief and turns around to  Yeonjun again and gets back down on one knee. Yeonjun's laughs cease and he turns his attention to the shining ring in the small box.

"Um... ignore that last part, okay?" Soobin asks and Yeonjun nods.

"Anyway, what I want to ask you today is if you will be mine forever? I never want to lose you," Soobin asks and Yeonjun jumps up and down a little in excitement.

"Yes! I will be yours!" Yeonjun shouts and runs up to Soobin and embraces him in a strong hug. Soobin hugs back and the two feel themselves tearing up more. Soobin pulls away first and removes the ring from the box. He softly takes Yeonjun's hand and slips the ring on.

"This is a promise ring. It means that I promise to be yours and you promise to be mine," Soobin explains as Yeonjun examines the ring. It is simple and sweet with two paw prints shaped into little hearts. The paw prints signify the fact that he can shape-shift. He then examines Soobin's ring. His ring has four different brightly colored stones meant to represent the four elements he can control. Yeonjun looks up at Soobin and the two embrace once again. They pull apart and turn their attention to the picnic. 

They spend quite a while together and talk about anything and everything but neither really paying attention to what is said. Instead, they are paying attention to the beautiful person in front of them that they are going to spend the rest of their life with.

here are the rings if you are curious

The reason you should read this is that I decided to not write a sequel until I feel more motivated to write

A BIG thank you to everyone who has read and supported this book until now. 

I edited a little bit to finish his book well. 

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of the series for a while.

Stan TXT and whomever else you love <3

Also, I really enjoy this video so much I- wzesxrdctfyvgubhnij