16.

Beomgyu's POV

This past week has been hard for all of us. Although sometimes I feel I am getting the worst of it. 

Yeonjun and Soobin have been in not the best mood. It is clear that they still haven't worked out their problem. I don't even know why they decided to fight over such a minor thing. So what? Yeonjun made another friend. If you don't like her just don't be around her. It has been hard for us younger ones to watch our second set of parents fight.

Speaking of which, Taehyun and Kai have grown closer. They have started becoming a lot touchier. I feel left out. It upsets me that both of my crushes like each other and have started ignoring me. Yesterday, they were both laughing at something. I asked them what was funny then they both proceeded to stop laughing and insist it wasn't funny.

I'm just so tired. I feel like I am the only thing keeping our friend group from crumbling, but at the same time, I feel like a huge burden. I just want them to notice me as much as they used to.

I'm currently sitting in Kai's house. Soobin and Taehyun haven't arrived yet so we are just chilling on the couches. Kai has some SuperM videos playing on his phone so we are just watching from behind him.

"Taemin is everybody's ult bias in SuperM" Yeonjun mumbles as we watch the 100 music video.

I chuckle at his comment and we continue watching. When we switch to Jopping, Kai speaks up.

"Taemin might be everyone's ult bias but Mark's rap in this song gives people life" Kai adds,

"Yeah, and Taeyong's rap too" I agree with a smile.

"You know what bothers me about this song," Yeonjun starts. 

"What is it?" Kai asks without bothering to turn around.

"Where are Lucas's and Ten's lines?" he asks.

"You're right..." I trail off, listening a little more carefully.

We start to watch Tiger Inside when the doorbell rings, interrupting our casual fanboying.

Kai answers the door while I continue to sit with Yeonjun. We both watch Taehyun's and Kai's embrace while Soobin teases Kai. I look away so I can stop the breaking of my heart.

When Soobin notices Yeonjun he frowns and looks away. I feel sad knowing that they still hadn't talked it out. To make matters worse, Yeonjun noticed the frown and decided to confront him.

"Soobin, I think you and I need to talk," Yeonjun announces, catching everyone's attention.

I groan quietly to myself. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. Soobin turns around slowly and crosses his arms.

"Okay, what about," he asks.

"Oh, you know very well what. You've been ignoring me for a couple of days now," Yeonjun scoffs.

"I'm sorry, it's just taking me a while to get used to the idea of my best friend being buddies with my worst enemy," Soobin states, getting quieter towards the end.

There is a beat of silence as Yeonjun's gaze soften's towards Soobin.

"Oh," Yeonjun replies, "You should have just told me,"

At this point, Taehyun, Kai, and I are eyeing each other, wondering why has this conversation been so painless. We watch in awe as the two boys hug and make up. They sit down, hand-in-hand, smiling. I sit there for a minute before deciding it was time for me to get up.