(1) I'm a Cheerleader... And I'm Unpopular

Let's start of with a cliché intro because why not ? My name is Autumn Noelle Carson and I'm a cheerleader, but an unpopular one.

In any other high school it's weird being an unpopular cheerleader but not at  Colebridge High School - GO EAGLES !!! (You gotta have that school spirit)

I'm actually the ONLY unpopular cheerleader, but I'm quite satisfied with the way my life is.

God knows how I got into the school's cheerleading team? Maybe it's just because I'm flexible and light. It might be luck or my looks.

Now isn't the time to wonder Autumn; carry on introducing yourself to your imaginary non existent audience

How am I unpopular you ask? I avoid the popular kids at all costs. I don't sit or associate with them at all. I'm very happy living in my bubble at school. High school is definitely not the place where you decide to step out of your comfort zone. Unless you're ready to be judged by hundreds of students that could ruin your life faster than any of Taylor Swift's relationships.

If you have the courage and no problem with that go ahead. I don't think I've reached that level of bravery yet. I'm getting there but verrrryyyyy slowlyyyy.

Getting off track here, so back to our topic.

It's my senior year and that's how I plan on spending it : Reading, Studying, cheerleading in the shadows, and most importantly

AVOIDING DRAMA

Well we've come to the conclusion of my introduction to my life, let's begin talking about the fam....

First off is Ethan Carson, the pups. He's in the U.S Air Force, may God protect his soul and everyone else serving the nation. We barely see him, but when he's around we're glued to him like Kylie Jenner to her snapchat. They're never separated for a second.

Next is Lillian Carson, the mama bear. She works at the hospital specializing in the ER department. In summary, my mum is my best friend. We can stay the whole weekend watching rewinds of How I Met Your Mother and The Ellen Show.

Last of all is my older bro, Nathan or like how I called him for my entire life Nathy.

Hey, I'm the little annoying sister, it's my job..even though I don't get paid for it. If I got a dollar for each time I annoyed him when I was young, I'd be richer than Bill Gates by now and would've dropped out of school.

Nathan is 24 years old and is studying medicine at Yale's. He is the most overprotective brother in the UNIVERSE !!! He's my older brother after all...

If he got a dollar for each time he scared guys away from me, he'd be hundred times richer than Bill Gates.. That says a lot about him.

As you can see we are one smart family, we also are rich but we save the money for university fees, taxes and all important, necessary things we need money for in our life. That still doesn't mean that we don't splurge. After all, we are humans that have desires.

We live in a small neighborhood in Washington. The house does get lonely without the lads but we rarely feel it. When you leave a house to two women, I assure you that many nights under that roof will be pamper, yoga, and gossip nights.

Now let's get deep into my 'wonderful' school life. High school in my opinion is a large, mysterious forest filled with wild animals.

The wild animals are obviously the students. Like every high school we have the stereotypical popular kids which consists of the football team, the jocks and the players, makeup caked faced sluts, and obviously the cheerleaders...

I'm a cheerleader.....but I'm unpopular.

My best friend Allison isn't a cheerleader, but she's in the cross country team. So many guys love to watch her run and it isn't because of the booty. It's because of her red luscious hair that shines under the sunlight.

I know, I know, guys are very confusing..

My other best friend Grace is currently in Australia. Well the girl is a ballerina but don't be fooled by her long blonde hair. That girl could kill you with her pointy toes and long legs. Yes she's a devil disguised as an angel. That's why we love her.

Now I know why I don't want to hang out with cheerleaders and stay at the top of the food chain.Well here are the reasons to why I don't want to hang out with the cheerleaders :

1- They're very judgmental

2- They're vicious to anyone outside of the popularity tribe.

3-They're are sooooo annoying in class

4-Whenever a popular guy walks by, they flirt like there is no tomorrow.

5-You don't want to know how they flirt.

I believe these are enough reasons for me to not have to sit with them. On the bright side, we don't have a Regina George in our school. That girl left two years ago so all is good, for now.

*
*
*

"BEEP ! BEEP ! BEEP ! "

I wake up groaning, I can't believe the weekend passed by so quick. Goodbye to peacefully laying in bed. Goodbye to the long nights filled with reading. Goodbye to the...

Snap out of it Autumn, you're not dying. It's simply school...

I head to my en suite bathroom and jump into the shower. Once I'm done, I head to my closet and after 10 minutes of searching through my clothes I decide on a maroon hoodie, skinny blue jeans, and maroon converse.

What can I say ? I'm a girl who's in love with the color maroon.

I pick my bag, unplug my phone, and head downstairs.

"Good Morning mum," I say once I hugged my mum.

"Good Morning Autumn, you know you are getting close."

"Hilarious Mum, yes fall is close. We need to get some supplies,". I head to the fridge to gather the ingredients for pancake.

But first, my daily dosage of caffeine. Unfortunately, my life depends on caffeine. My body would be unable to function without caffeine pumping through my veins. Caffeine is god's gift to this planet. The number of lives coffee or tea has changed.. Okay, now I'm being overly dramatic clearly showing how badly I need my coffee.

I mix the ingredients in a bowl and pour the batter on the pan. After I make four pancakes, I set them on a plate. Two for me and Two for mum. I drizzle mine with honey and maple syrup. Don't judge me, I have a sweet tooth.

Do not get me started on my Hershey's..

After I'm done eating I grab my everything I need for school. "Bye mum," I say and kiss my mom's forehead.

"Bye Darling," shouts mum before I close the door. I head towards my beautiful red Mini Cooper. Her name is Melissa. It was my 16th birthday present from my parents and Nathan.
"Well Melissa, we're off to begin a new week in school. At least I have Alice, but I have a feeling I'm going to face lots of drama this week." I put the car on drive and head towards School.

---------------------------------------------

//Will be majorly edited and plot might change once story is completed//

Soooo, what do u think of the 1st chapter.. Oh ya I forgot to mention that there will be grammar mistakes and I'm sorry about that but I'm just too lazy to check for them.

Next Chapter : Meet Allison, High school, cheerleading practice, BLAKE

Okay, Bye

M  xx

'Mistakes are proof that you're trying '