(9) This Situation Sounds like a Cliché Love Song

Chapter 9 - This Situation sounds like a cliché love song

Have you ever had a moment where someone tells you something and your brain just switches off ? You don't know what to say because your answer might change your life or relationship with someone might turn a 360 degree. I'm in that very awkward situation right now.

What's worse is that everyone is watching me and from the looks on everyone's face, it looks like they're holding in a breath.

You know what I did when I was put in this situation ?

I ran

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I bet I broke Usain Bolt's record.

After sending a text to Grace and Alice and hyperventilating in the bathroom for 2 minutes they both come rushing in.

"Oh my god, I heard what happened, are you okay ?" Grace says and I shake my head.

News travels very quick in Colebridge. Super quick....

"Tell us exactly what happened ?" says Alice.

**Flashback**

" Soo .... Are you going to Homecoming ?" Blake asks. Wait... Homecoming ?

" You didn't know , it's after tomorrow by the way." Blake answers my unasked question once again. I have nothing to wear... Oh snickers, all the nice dresses are gone by now..

He chuckles and then suddenly his face gets serious. What's with the mood swing..

"Vanilla.." Blake says all serious, I stop and look at him with a raised eyebrow. Guess what, the whole corridor stops and looks at us and it's as if they're holding in a deep breathe.

"Okay here it goes...... Would like to be my date........" I don't let him finish the sentence because I start running in the other direction. I know what I did was very rude but THE BLAKE HUNTER is asking me to be his date to homecoming or so I assume..

Why is he asking ME ?

From all the girls he chooses ME !!! Perhaps he likes me... *snorts* and I'm a unicorn.. This is so awkward... What am I going to do ?

**End of Flashback**

" Its fine Fall.. We forgot to get the dresses, we'll get them today," says Alice. Wait, who is she going with. Alice blushes like a tomato, I must've said it out loud...

"Alice.... Is there something you didn't tell us ?" I ask and look at Grace evilly.

" Wellllllll Aiden might've or might've not send me a bouquet of flowers and asked me to be his date..." She says nervously. I look at Grace and give her a high- five while Alice looks at us curiously. We just grin at her, I so ship them two. I need a ship name for them.

"Did you hear what he has to say to you or did you just run off ?" Grace asks all seriously and I mumble run off. They both look at me and laugh while shaking their heads.

" You guys go ahead and have fun, I'll just stay at home," I say.

"Hellll no Missy, you ain't gonna leave the poor guy without an answer !!" Shouts Grace in a southern accent. I just sigh and nod.

Should I say Yes or No ?

This situation sounds like a cliché love song.

As we leave the bathroom I notice that we missed the whole lesson. Great.... I have a free lesson anyway, so I bid my goodbyes to Alice and Grace and head to my car.