(20) Woo Those Unwooable Girls

Chapter 20 - Woo Those Unwooable Girls

It's finally the last day of school before Thanksgiving & Christmas break.

Nothing important really happened in the last few months. Cameron and Nash suddenly disappeared, literally. They don't come to school at all and I never see them in the neighborhood. Nash's brother moved into the neighborhood though, I never got to talk to him. Studying for the mid-terms took over my life. Nathan and Juliette went back to Yale's but are coming back for the break.

I'm so excited for Christmas. First because it's Christmas and second because Nathan is going to propose !!!!!

We've planned everything from the cabin they're staying in to the proposal. Everyone knows about the proposal except Mum and Juliette herself. Before mid terms Alice, Grace, and I took Juliette out so Nathan could go ask Juliette's parents for her hand old style. He got a yes from both of them and kiss from Charlotte while saying, " if you hurt princess Julie you better move to the moon because I will come after you."

We didn't tell Mum because last time her sister's son, our cousin Asher was proposing and our Mum was ecstatic and so hyped up that she was a word away from spoiling it. We can't risk it so sorry Mum. I'm more nervous than Nathan and he's the one proposing.

**Flashback**

"The cabin is booked. Are you sure you like this plan Nathan ?" I walk into the living room after booking the cabin and I find Grace, Alice, Aiden, Nash, Blake, and the twins here. I greet them and them look at Nathan.

"Woah you never call me that unless you're pissed or nervous. It's the best plan, why are you nervous ?" He looks at me with concern.

"The question is why aren't you nervous ? It's a big day !!!!"

"I once read that when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start soon as possible. I didn't say I'm not nervous because she might say no. I'm sure she'll say yes. We're 2 people who are in love and I'd do anything for her. If she told me to jump out of the window I will do it. When I look into her eyes I see my entire life. If I was poor I would still be happy if she was with me. That's how much I love her and that's why I'm calm." The girls and I all melt and sigh.

"Plus I have a great sister who's sacrificing her studies and is organizing it for me," he says then engulfs me in a hug. I take in his smell and lean into his chest.

"Thank you Nathy, you're the best brother ever. That's the least I could to to repay all the amazing things you've done for me."

Grace stands up and snorts, " He's not only an amazing brother but an amazing lover. Amazing body, smart, good looking. What else ?"

Nathy smirks and says, " I speak French." Grace falls onto the couch. Alice looks at him and winks while mouthing, "call me." Oh girls... What would I do without them ? They're such flirts.

"Can you give us some tips to woo those unwoobale girls ?" Nash says and puts his arms around Grace as she rolls her eyes.

"Ya !!! I'd be one hell of a womanizer !!Our looks help too," Chase says and fist pumps Jace.

"Please... you guys remind me of a carrot for some reason," Alice smiles innocently. I shake my head and laugh. My eyes land on Blake who's staring at me. I smirk and mouth, "caught you."

"Okay, let's revise the plan one last time," I state as Nathy shakes his head and joins in as we prepare for the biggest day of his life.

**End of Flashback**