(19) Fifty Shades of Red

** dedicated to Gingersnap3 for being an amazing reader from the beginning. Love you loads, you don't know how much I love you for your amazing support ❤️❤️❤️**

Chapter 19- Fifty Shades of Red

Autumn's POV

"Chickenbusters, ATTACK !!" I let out a warrior cry and shoot Blake right in the eye.

He lets go of the hose as he brings his hands to his eye. In one swift motion I grab the hose and point it at him. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Now Vanilla, calm down," he says as I walk towards him while grinning evilly at him.

"Any last words Hunter or perhaps we could compromise?"

"Autumn I..." He doesn't finish the sentence because he turns around and jumps into the swimming pool.

"Wha....ahh," I don't get to finish the words as well as I get pushed into the swimming pool.

I find Blake at the bottom staring at me with his blue eyes. His eyes fit in with the pool. I touch his face as his eyes widen in shock. I caress his soft face as he pulls me closer. I run out of breathe so I let go of him and float to the surface.

Once I reach the surface I take in a deep breath. I swim around and find Blake staring at me. I swim towards the shallow end so I could stand on my feet while Blake comes toward me.

We stand in front of each other in our wet clothes. I smile as he smiles back.

Do I like Blake Hunter ? Why do I like Blake Hunter ? He's very sweet and funny. He's always by my side. He's annoying but I'm the type of girl who wants a guy to annoy and tease me. Being good looking isn't also a bad thing.

In Summary, I like Blake Hunter...

"Autumn, are you okay?" I snap out of my chamber of thoughts and look at Blake.

"Yes, I'm good," I smile. Blake's hands reach up as I tilt my head. Before his hands touch my face a nerf bullet hits each of our faces. Blake frowns and mumbles profanities under his breath.

We turn around to find Nathan and Juliette standing on the edge while aiming their guns.

"Being in love with your sister Hunter doesn't give you the permission to do that," he says and gags in mockery. I didn't miss Juliette's blush though..

Cue the awwwww

I glare at Nathy and then get out of the swimming pool. I cross my arms and pout as I walk inside the house. I'm sure I look ridiculous with my wet clothes.

I walk upstairs to my room and take a quick shower to get rid of the chlorine. I change into leggings and a sweatshirt and head back downstairs.

I find everyone in the living room eating pizza. I was supposed to pay !! I pout and decide to go get everyone Starbucks.

"Guys, write your Starbucks order on my phone," I say as everyone disagrees.

"You don't need to Hershey," Chase says.

"No buts, I'm getting you all Starbucks. You guys always do amazing stuff for me and I want to repay you. Coffee is a small thing but it's not the last," I say as everyone stands and engulf me in a group hug.

"Thanks guys," I say once they let go.

"Blakey why don't you take Autumn since her car isn't here  ?" Juliette smirks and leans into Nathan.