(12) If I caught you I'd Throw you Back in the Ocean

Chapter 12 -If I caught you, I'd Throw you Back in the Ocean

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I say
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Who's singing ? I get out of bed and look out of the window. There's no one, but I can still hear it.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

I grab a jacket and tiptoe downstairs and quietly walk out of the house. As I stand on the porch I notice that someone is standing on the other side. I can't see who it is but the only thing I can see are 2 mysteriously blue eyes staring at me.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

I wonder who is it ? The person is holding a guitar. Wait a second, I know these eyes. Is that... ?

For I can't help falling in love with you

"Rise and Shine Sleeping Beauty." Why does someone always wake me up in the climax of my dreams ?I try squashing my head in the pillow to try and fall asleep and get back to the dream, but alas its gone....

Ughh I take a pillow and throw it at Nathan. I look at the clock next to my pillow and notice that its 7:30. No one wakes up that early in the weekend.

"Mmph oo fam ?" I mumble into the pillow.

"What do I want ? I need you to come on a hunt with me today for the ring.

"The word ring makes me jump out of bed and squeal. When did I get that energy ? It must be because of the excitement.

I go and hug Nathy and say, "Aww little Nathy poo is getting married and will have little children and I'll be an aunt. When you say I do and seeing you in love.. Oops sorry I am rambling. I'm soo happy for you."

"I'm so happy that I have an amazing sister," he says while hugging me.

"Promise me that when you get married you won't forget me because I heard that some people don't talk with their siblings when they get married and I don't want us to end up like that." This might seem like a silly thing for some people, but its so important for me.

"Autty I never thought of it. Of course I'll never forget you silly. I'll call you every single day and plus when you fall for someone I'll have to be here to protect you and have some fun and scare him a bit because that's the best thing about being an older brother and I have a feeling it's gonna happen soon." I just nod and stay quiet.

"Okay you go get dressed and I'll make you something to eat," he says and walks out.

I take a quick shower and decide to wear an oversized maroon sweater which I stole from Nathan, black leggings, and brown ankle boots.

I walk downstairs and notice that Nathan is waiting for me. I raise an eyebrow.

"We'll have breakfast in Starbucks and then head to Tiffany & co." I wink and grab my purse and keys and head out.

"I'm driving," I say. Nathan frowns and sighs. I kiss his cheek and get into Melissa while grinning.

"So we're giving mum and dad their surprise today ?" He asks and I nod.

I bet if this was a book all of you out there reading would be wondering what the surprise is. Well... Nathan and I have been collecting money for a while from our jobs. Let me just say that mum and dad are going on a 10 day cruise and spend 4 more days in Hawaii.