(29) We've had More Drama than 1 Season of Pretty Little Liars

Chapter 29 -We've had More Drama than 1 Season of Pretty Little Liars

"Touchdown!!!" The girls and I shout. All the guys pat Blake on the back and proceed to their positions. Blake looks at me and winks as the girls squeal in the background.

Jaden stands in front of Blake and tells him something.  He smiles then punches Jaden straight in the face. I quickly jump out of my seat and run towards him as the guys hold them both back.

"You wouldn't dare do that, and it's not even true!" He shouts as Jaden smirks at him then looks at me.

"Oi Autumn,  do you know that..." Blake manages to escape the grasp and attacks Jaden. This time I get in and try to stop them.

"Blake, please stop," I plead and his face instantly softens. He wipes the sweat of his face and backs away. Jaden wipes the blood on his face and says, "your secret is safe with me Hunter."

"Let the curiosity begin," Nathan mumbles as my dad chuckles. I hear Blake gulp and looks of worry take over the guys' faces.

"What secret ?" I ask and a wave of silence hits everyone.

"You know that curiosity killed the cat," Chase says.

"Luckily, I'm not the cat. What's going on ?" I say. Grace and Alice shoot daggers at Blake as Juliette shakes her head.

"He has Amychophobia," Jaden says out of the blue.

"Fear of being scratched ? How do you survive out on the field?" I ask Blake as he scratches the back of his head.

"Of course you'd know what it means," Nash rolls his eyes.

"Ya, there's a very long story behind this. When I was small a terrible accident happened and I was unconscious for a few days. I woke up covered with scratches," Blake states and the guys nod in agreement. I noticed his eyes dart to the left and back in a nanosecond.

"Okay, I believe you," I lie. Everyone lets out a breath of relief but I ignore it.

"Let the games begin again !!" Jace exclaims and everyone gets back to their places.

We all head back to our seats and everything turns back to normal. Juliette, Grace, Alice look at me as I look for reasons to why he's lying to me.

Could I even trust him? We didn't even start dating and he's lying?

"We know you don't believe him, so don't worry we'll investigate for you," Grace says straightforwardly while watching the guys tackle each other.

"I don't want to cause you trouble. It's my curiosity and I'm also starting to doubt whether I should date him or not. I need to make him go through the ADGNS test.

"What's the ADGNS test?" Juliette asks as she waves to Nathan who's looking at her.

"It's the 'Autumn wants to date guy but not sure' test. It's kinda like the hunger games...but without the killing, hunger, sacrifice, and everything else," Alice says.

"Ohhhh..When did you invent that test?" Juliette asks.

"After Kyle left me. The test consists off three stages. The three stages are patience, honesty, and loyalty. There is no order to this test," I smile.

"This is so fun," Grace rubs her hand together as she smiles evilly.

"Tell me when to call Belle," Alice states as Juliette looks at us confusingly.

"Blake is my brother after all so I want to make sure that he isn't going to get hurt it," Juliette adds.

"Of course I won't hurt him. I'm not trying to push him away," I reassure her.

Blake's POV

The guys and I are taking a water break as Jaden walks up to us and says, "so you didn't tell her about your bet?"

"How do you know about it?" Jace steps in.

"I have my ways, but you should tell her or you'll lose her before you manage to get her."

"Well at first it was a bet but he's in love with her," Nathan says walking towards us. He knows about the bet ?!? He answers my unasked question by nodding.

"Stay out of this Jaden. This between Autumn and I," I say and Jaden raises his hand in surrender.

"I'm just warning you. Autumn may be different from all the girls but she's similar to them in one thing; heartbreak," Jaden says then turns his back and walks away.

"I think we've had more drama than one season of Pretty Little Liars," Jace says and we all look at him.

"How do you know?" I raise my eyebrow as we all wait for his answer.

"Grace forces him to watch it with him," Chase answers for him.

(Next Day)

Autumn's POV

Trust is one of the most important factors in any relationship, whether a friendly one or a love one. Trust is like a pane of glass. Once shattered, it can be glued back together.. Although it will never be strong as it was before... Trust is something you earn without realizing it sometimes. Just by doing the simplest things...

"How are you going to test his patience ?" Grace asks as we walk through the mall.

"By making a mini fight. I know that's mean and all, but I don't want to risk getting heartbroken again."

"I know how you feel Hershey," she says as we enter H&M.

"May I suggest a fight? It will be on a dumb thing but it will really test his patience," Grace says with a devilish smile on her face.

"Ya, sure," I say as I rummage through the racks.

"You can let him get you a Starbucks drink and then when he gets it you get pissed off because he got you something different, even if he didn't. It's dumb isn't it?" Grace sighs as she holds a cute red dress.

"No, it's perfect. The perfect amount of annoying and silliness," I say.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Grace says and nods her head towards the entrance of the shop. I turn and find Blake standing outside.

Grace rubs her hands together and pushes me towards him...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'm so sorry that I didn't update last week and forgive me for this short, useless chapter. #majorwriterblock My life is a mess right now...

Do you want this book to end in a cliche way or an un-cliché way? Tell me how you want it to end and your ending might actually happen...

I hope you're having a good day & I'll see you next chappie 😊

-Life isn't perfect-