(4) It's Satan Himself

Recap : Autumn's brother Nathan comes for a visit along 2 surprise visitors. The first is his girlfriend, Juliette, and we are about to find out who the 2nd one is.

Chapter 4 - It's Satan Himself

"Hey Noey," says the person in front of me. I haven't seen him for 4 years.

"Daddy," I squeal and crush him in a hug. "Hey Sugar Pie, long time no see," says my dad. I turn around and find Nathan behind me, I hit his shoulder and then plant him a kiss on his cheek. "What was that for ?" he says looking confused.

"The hit is because you didn't tell me it was daddy who was coming, I didn't prepare ANYTHING !!! The kiss is because Thank You !! Thank You sooooooo much for making him come here," I said and then hug Nathy and then hug Dad.

"As for you Daddy, I'm not letting you go until you have to go," I say while squeezing the life out of my Dad. Woahh !! He got abs and muscles !! Why are all the guys in the families becoming muscular ? "Hey what about me, I wanna hug dad too," Nathan says. "Fine...." I say giving up.

"Who is that Autumn ?" my mum says holding a plate of cookies still not looking up on who it is.

"Ethan ....." and down goes the plate and the cookies. *CRASH*

"Hey honey, 4 years passed and you look more beautiful," he says and then mum just runs and hugs Dad and showers him with kisses.

"EWWWWW NO PDA !!!" me and Nathan shout at the same time. They both laugh and I hear dad whisper into mum's ear not so quietly, " we need to make up all the time we lost and take advantage of my muscles."

I think I'm gonna puke !!! Nathan's face is filled with horror, I hear him mumble under his breathe "Looks like I'm not gonna sleep at night, my ear is gonna be polluted by all the sounds." I feel so sorry for him because his room is closer to mum and dad's room. I hold my laugh, but it's so hard so I shout instead "NATHAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND !!!" and Nathy's face turns so red. Dad raises his eyebrows and Nathan tells him he'll explain everything later.

"Mum, didn't you know he was coming, why were you surprised ?? " I ask mum.

Dad answers, "actually we told her her brother was coming instead, now let me go change my clothes." "Let me help you," mum says grinning.

Once they're out of hearing range I say," looks like they're not gonna be coming down, wanna order pizza ?" Nathan sighs and says "sure"

After 1 hour filled with 2 boxes of pizza and recaps of Scandal, Mum and Dad come down.. THANK GOD !!!

"I thought they were never gonna come down," I mumble. "Dad, you got something over here," Nathan says pointing to the corner of his lips.... What do you know ?? It's lipstick.....

Nathan's POV

We ate pizza for dinner and now we are currently watching Divergent... God Autumn is OBSESSED !!!! Isn't she ever gonna get a boyfriend ? Even if she gets one, I'm gonna scare the shit out of him....

Hey, its my job, I am the older, overprotective brother

My phone starts ringing and when I check who the caller is a smile appears on my face

"Hey love," I say and I look at everyone and notice dad and mum smirking at me, as for Autumn who is next to me and can hear the conversation is currently drooling over Theo James .

I'm grateful for his existence and please god keep her busy..

"Hey Aary," she says and I can sense her smirk and the next second Autumn's head snaps up and she smirks. She heard it ...