(23) You're Superman & I'm your Kryptonite

Chapter 23 - You're Superman & I'm your Kryptonite

Autumn's POV

It's currently 8 pm and everyone is in the living room waiting for me to explain how I escaped.

What's holding me from it is me fangirling over Nathan's proposal.

"Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much for filming it. The peanut butter part is my favorite!" I say while watching the proposal for the umpteenth time.

"Hey Autumn can I ask you for a small favor?" Juliette says while snuggling next to Nathan.

I nod excitedly, "anything for you."

"Can you be my maid of honor for the wedding?" She asks as Nathan stares at her adoringly then back at me. My silence surprises everyone but they haven't seen anything yet.

"OHMYGOSH!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR!! IM SO EXCITED!! OH MY PIZZANESS !!!" I squeal and everyone laughs as I attack Juliette and Nathy with hugs.

Once I calm down I take a seat next to Blake since it's the only open spot. I ignore everyone's smirks and start speaking.

"I already told you that Cody, Cameron, and Kyle are the ones that kidnapped me," I start and they all mumble in agreement. I start eating some brownies that were given to me as I tell them what happened.

**Flashback**

"Well since I'm staying here for a while I need some necessities. You better write everything down then," I say.

"Deodorant, things for my monthly visitor. It's like the River Nile down the there, Skittles, milk, and a large box of Hershey White Chocolate Bar, and a Starbucks drink," I say as Cameron jots everything down.

"Okay we'll go get them but Kyle you're staying here," Cody says as he grabs his wallet and keys then heads out the door with Cameron following him like a lost puppy.

I sit on the couch thinking of ways to escape him. I could use a frying pan like Rapunzel. Maybe I could charm him with my amazing skills.

Kyle interrupts my thinking by saying, "I'll drop you off at the airport." I look at him in confusion.

"Don't you want to escape? I'll help you under one condition," he says.

"Let me guess, you want us to start all over again and become friends ?" I say and he nods. I put my hands on my hips and say, "well let's going friend."

He grabs his things and my passport. "Wait a minute, how did you get it ?"

He shrugs and says, " I broke into your house." I shake my head and mumble to myself 'Why are you changing Kyle ?'

He must've heard it because he answers, " I lost the most beautiful thing in my life. You were the only thing that was keeping me together.."

I hold his hand, " I won't let you do this to yourself. Promise me you won't go down the wrong path, for me."

He caresses my face, " I'll try as long as you're by my side." I nod and engulf him in a hug.

He smiles, " well let's get going then."

**End of Flashback**

"He dropped me off at the airport and went to the police station. He's at New York and will come back when the holiday is over."

Once I'm done explaining everyone is staring at me. I smile and wait for their reaction. Dad is the first one to speak up.

"That's my girl..I'm so proud of you. I better call the officer and tell him that you're back."