|:5:|

I held my breathe for a moment as my words fell on deaf ears. I mean, when you ask someone politely to stop doing villian stuff they just don't seem to listen these days!

"Keep running at me like that and you might really hurt me!" I yelled to Juggernaut... which he didn't seem to like as he picked up a car and threw it at me, rude much?

I swiftly dodged one not expecting him to have thrown another as my spidey senses started tingling. I turned my head to see a red Toyota coming at me, what a nice color I'd personally add some blue-

I was roughly pushed onto the floor by something red that wasn't the Toyota, surprisingly. Deadpool sighed in relief. "You cannot stop me so give up!" As if I even knew the meanings of those words.

"Hey, he even wore red for the occasion how perfect!" The amount of excitement in his voice concerned me. "No unaliving!" I hurriedly said as Deadpool ran at Juggernaut katanas in hand. Saftey hazard!

Juggernaut roared as Wade stabbed him and hanging on by the katana. Juggernaut ran towards me as I screamed. "I'm starting to think you really want to hurt me!" I said picking myself up nearly missing him and it would have been perfect had Wade not grabbed my pulling me with them.

We crashed into a paint shop as Deadpool laughed. "It's like one of those pony rides at a theme park!" I mentally sighed.

I webbed Juggernaut as we nearly fell off of the first floor into the basement manufacturing area. Just then I heard police sirens.

Since I couldn't web away with all the rubble along with such an enclosed space I ran into a hiding spot where Deadpool was motioning to.

It was an area where paint buckets rested along with brushes. I quickly dipped a brush into white paint as we made our way through the small exit.

I webbed us up to the roof of the next door building as we watch the police. "Hey look theirs tacos over there!" I lied as Deadpool turned giving me a quick second to paint on his back.

When he back around he looked at me confused. "Hey, look crime!" He said I laughed not believing him.

"Help! Help! He's trying to rob me!" My eyes widened as I turned to the side to see a woman getting robbed.

Wade's POV

He didn't realise I already painted on his when we were inside how cute!

-
-
Pt 4 is going to be finished next. It just kept crashing whenever I tried to paste it so I could go from where I left off. I know it's not the next day but I was feeling good while rewatching Into The Spider Verse.