|:2:|

I made my way to me and Wade's apartment, he wasn't going to be happy about how hurt I am. I had a slice in my suit where my abdomen is; it was dripping blood, another slice was on my shoulder, and my face was scraped.

I finally landed on the roof of my apartment, I hope he's asleep although I highly doubt it. I shot a web letting me hold onto it while I made my way through a window on the top floor.

I shifted my body to swiftly enter through the window. When I did I turned around and quietly shut the window, I turned back around only to be pushed against the window my right hand pressed against the window as a hand caressed my cheek where a scrape was.

I looked to the side, I'd expected he wouldn't be asleep. I could tell he was worried, he hates it when I get hurt.

~Wade POV~

[Oh, screw this! Let's just ground him, forever!]

<Kinky bastard. But I like the idea.>

No, he loves being Spider-Man. We can't take that away from him, besides he'd never listen. My hand was still caressing his cheek, his eyes finally met mine.

"I'm sorry." I heard him mumble, I hated when he got hurt and felt like he needed to say sorry. It wasn't his fault it just scares me, I don't want anything to happen to him.

-
-