Chapter 29 (smut)

smut, long long smut. too many damn words, my brain fried bruh

The gunshot seemed to clasp my ears as the ringing started soon after. "What the hell, Wade!" I couldn't even hear my own words everything seemed like white noise at this point. "You made my heart feel weird, felt like it was beating too fast didn't wanna get a boner." The ringing had slightly settled enough to make out Wade's words.

       What kind of damn logic was that!? "Wade, you're hard and bleeding all over my floor." I pushed my fingers to my temple as I sighed. "I'd rather you be hard and my floor be bloodless." Apparently my words flew over his head as you could practically see the light bulb above his head.

      "While this hole in my chest is here watch this!" I could only see his back as he turned resembling a clown making a balloon dog. I really wished he didn't turn back around as he held his newly grown heart in his hands, still beating. "My heart beats for you, Webs."

       I couldn't stop the disgusted look that crossed my face, I mean romantic I guess? But what the actual hell. "Wade just... get out. Get out." Pointing towards the door not even meeting his eyes out of pure disappointment. "Oh c'mon, Petey! You gotta admit that was awesome." Awesome? AWESOME? My landlord was gonna think I was a murderer!

      "And it's already so late, what if some lunatic tries to murder me!!" Ah, murdering the immortal dude. Typical scenario, happens all the time. Yeah as if. "You better clean this blood later then." It's not as if he'd leave either way dude was practically a freeloader. Has been for the past 2 years.

"Tomorrow? Got it tomorrow then!" Didn't even give me a chance to interject. I narrowed my eyes it was useless to argue he's stubborn til' the end. "I'm going to bed, go rub one out in the bathroom or something your dick's practically making a tent of your suit." I stretched for a few seconds followed by a yawn as I walked out not waiting for a response.

Webs was so cute. The way his shirt lifted revealing his abdomen slightly as his arms flew to the air not even noticing. I'd love to just let my hands explore his entire body, I wonder how his face would look. Would he blush from his ears to his neck and whine as I touched him, how would my name sound coming from him all needy? Man, If I could get any harder than I was believe me I would.

Shutting the bathroom door I opened the cabinet that resided on the right wall reaching all the way in the back of it getting my Spidey exclusive magazine, or as I like to call it; "The Amazing Spank Bank." Get it? 'Cause... never mind.

After what seemed like hours Wade finally came into the room shuffling to get under the covers. I felt the bed sink a bit as he laid down the entire room silent. "Webs," I ignored him, for all he knew I was asleep. "Psssst. Psssst. PSSSSST." Way to be subtle captain genius. "What." Unlike secret agent over here I didn't care about whispering.

After a few moments of silence I began to wonder if he was just annoying me for the fun of it. "I'm hard again." Felt like I got whiplash with how fast I turned to him. "What? Dude, you were gone for like 2 hours!" Not only was my tone full of disbelief but my expression reflected it! "Well you're my entire spank material, it's like meeting your favorite porn star!"

I'm really struggling to understand his reasoning here. "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope!" I couldn't help but laugh, I didn't want to it just came out. "Dude, seriously?" His expression said it all, how dead serious he was. "Alright, alright. We got patrol in a few hours, though."

Good to know this dude wastes absolutely zero time as he practically shoved the covers off closing the distance between us. Pulling me onto his body as he stood only moments later feeling the coldness of the window walls press against my back. Don't tell me we're doing this standing up when the bed is right there!