Chapter 30

"Wade, you're breathing down my neck." Peter sighed annoyed, the breathing was making his neck all tingly. "I know you're awake." Well, half knew. Peters back was facing Wade, in the whole month of them living together they never slept facing each other. Peter always complained about being unable to sleep knowing Wades face was inches away from his.

It always made his heart beat faster and his face heat up to the point he'd want to take cover underneath the safety of the blankets. Wade knew about this, to say the least it was obvious. Peter sucked at hiding it, majorly. Clearly with how transparent he was.

Even going so far as to holding his hands up to cover his face before taking a deep breath and removing them. Several times in 5 minutes.

"Wade?" The uncertainty of his voice really sold the fact he "knew" Wade was awake. Without giving it much thought Peter turned to face Wade, giving up on calling his name. Before he could realize it Wade stifled a laugh pulling Peter to his chest.

"Wade!" His face felt like it was on fire as his heart had that all too familiar feeling. "Whattt? We're not face to face, so we can sleep like this." Peter laid in Wade's arms head resting on his chest, though he wouldn't admit it it felt comfortable.

Even so the embarrassment he felt never ceased because it felt like they were face to face to Peter. "You planned this didn't you." It was stifled just as Peters defeated sigh was. "Whattt? I don't know what you're talking about." 'Yeah, sure. You sound as innocent as every criminal ever.' Peters thoughts were filled with such thoughts unbeknownst to him through these thoughts an embarrassing one sprung.

And that thought, was realization.

Peter now hyper aware that he was wrapped in Wade's embrace. The cherry on top? Out of reflex he cuddled his face into Wade's chest out of embarrassment. Usually he'd do this with a pillow or his hands, but through his embarrassment he didn't give much of a thought.

"You sure are comfortable for a guy who was opposed to this a minute ago." The amusement of his tone caused Peter to want to hide more. "Shut up."

-

-