|:4:|

"No."

"Then I'll just do it myself, have fun being a goodie two shoes." Wade's hand waved in the air,
does he not understand that I'm Spider-Man, the superhero. I can't just go vandalize stuff!

I also can't let him out of my sight, no doubt he'd do much worse if I don't come along. "I'm coming."
I grumbled, pulling the other half of my mask down.
Swinging having just ate tacos was going
to hurt later.

"Good, it wouldn't be fun if you didn't. I wasn't even going to go if you didn't!" I tried to argue
back yet my words just collided becoming slurs. Mentally slapping myself I got up from
the ledge following after his running form.

When we arrived at an old train station he led me into a part that was full of grafitti. "Don't worry Spidey this should be relatively legal...
maybe."

A superhero doing crime? Jameson would have a field day. Not letting me argue Deadpool grabbed my hand pointing it to above the gate and pressing shoot.

We flew above it as I held onto him tightly. "Are you trying to get us hurt!" He lifted his mask up kissing me quickly. "If you get hurt then I can take care of you, so feel free baby boy!" Not my point...

I blushed slightly as I followed him. He brought out a blue and red spray paint as he threw me a black and red one. What a variation of color... it was obvious what he wanted me to spray paint.

After a moment I turned to see what he was doing as saw I graffiti of chibi me being saved by him in bridal style. "This is definitely going on my private story." He took out a phone as he was about to take a photo.

As he was taking his sweet time with the caption distracted I spray painted on his back expecting him to turn around. Was I being ignored or was he too engrossed in finding a caption?

I sat down resting my eyes as I fell asleep. When I woke up I was being carried bridal style, seriously what is with this irony?

"Morning Spidey~" I groaned resting my head on his chest. "Careful you might rub off the paint." My eyes widened as I pushed myself off of him looking at my back.

Deadpools

"Wade was the arrow necessary!" I blushed covering my masked face. "Of course it was, your ass is unforgettable!"