|:14:|

Chibi A/U to be more cute

       "Wade you have to stay still or I won't be able to bandage you." My voice held worry which was evident as my eyes gave my emotions a free glass window to peer into.

        When he finally stood still I managed to bandage him happily. He seemed full of glee as he got up and ran for a... pen? He held out the pen pointing to the bandage.

       "You want me to sign it?" With a happy nod he handed me the pen and sat back down holding out his arm. I let the black ink trace over my thoughts as I wrote "get better soon <3 Spidey" his eyes seemed concentrated on the pen as he blushed with a smile.

       He brought his hand up as if it was a trophy not letting anyone or anything touch it as he even whacked the air away.

       One week later

       I was embarrassed that I had gotten hurt trying to pick up Thor's hammer which resulted in me falling and hurting my wrist.

       Deadpool was more than happy to treat my wounds as he bandaged me with care. After a while of staring at my heartbroken face he got up and left....

       I looked at my wrist to see a bow tied on it. Hearing the patter of footsteps I looked up to see him with a squeaky hammer and a pen.

       Handing me the hammer he drew on the bandage a drawing of me holding Thor's hammer.

      His triumphant smile said it all.