unused chapter ideas/spideypool photos

"Are, uhhh... Are you reading my mind right now?" Webs inquired slightly leaning his head to the right confused at my staring. "One thousand percent, but just to be safe say everything on your mind."

A/N First line is from Halo

       I had a tendency to stare at Webs. Sometimes he'd stare back, other times he'd just glance and then look away ignoring it from then on. It was amusing to watch him, he was just the type of guy to be overly expressive.

Even with a full suit on you could tell what he was feeling or thinking. I don't know if he's realized, but it's entertaining to say the least.

Even now, from his intense gaze at his phone to his swinging feet that hung off the edge of the building. It was just obvious. "What're you looking at?" His head quickly turned as if overjoyed merely by me asking.

"Dude, look at this!"

——————

"Ready to get to work?" I asked Wade as I shot him a determined look. "No, I just followed you all the way here for the exercise." The mocking tone was so evident it was practically oozing off his words.

"

________

        "Webs, I never knew you'd have such a cute face. I mean I had my fantasies, believe me, but this is way better." I felt the blood flow to my face as the heat followed with it. The hand on my chin felt ice cold compared.

_____________

I still couldn't believe it. I mean had my fantasies, believe me, but this is way better. Webs hair had that type of look to it, as if he'd constantly run his hand through it.

I mean even his eyes looked kind, made me a bit jealous. He was a saint, always found a solution without murder. Seems tedious, I mean for me murder = solution, y'know? Even so

I wish I could be like him.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Webs asked moving his hand to rub off whatever was there. "No, but there is a huge morality stick up your ass." Pointing at his ass caused him to reply with a glare.

___________

My hair hung as I was on the ceiling continuing to frantically walk to the floor only to come back to the ceiling. "What's up your ass today?" The question went through one ear and out the other to be honest, "Yeah."

      "What?" 'Man, I'm getting hungry' I sat criss cross on the ceiling trying my hardest to remember. Apparently too engrossed in thinking to realize my Spider senses went off as I got a pickle to the face.

      This thing had ketchup on it an all, which was the only way you could tell it was there as it slid off my face. Eyes glaring at Wade as he began laughing and pointing. "Great, yeah, get your laughs out."