"Enjoy the Silence"

Paul's POV
Me and the guys were just hanging out in the cave when my head started hurting.
"Damn." I mumbled.
"You good, dude?" Marko asked.
"My head...Erica." I realized that's probably where the pain was coming from.
"Erica must've gotten hurt!" I said and I flew out of the cave. I could hear them follow behind me. I closed my eyes to try and see her. She's at the beach. I sped up and looked out for her.

We landed at the beach. I ran to where she was laying. Her head was bleeding.
"Shit!" I lifted her up. Her eyes fluttered open.
"What happened? Why are you out here all alone?" I asked.
"Just enjoying the silence." She smirked.

Erica's POV
I smirked and he picked me up. My head hurt like a bitch. I feel bad for Paul.

---

We arrived at the cave and Paul put me on the bed.
"How did you get hurt?" David asked me.
"Me and my mom got into an argument, so I decided to go sit on the beach, but some Surf Nazi decided to ruin it and try to fuck me." I pulled out a cigarette.
"Then he pushed me and called me a slut." Paul looked super angry.
"What did he look like?" He asked.
"He had a mowhawk." I said. The boys looked at each other and then flew away.
"Stay there!" Dwayne yelled. I sat up a bit more finishing my cigarette. I swear, I've completely run out of luck. No matter what I do or where I go there's always something waiting there to tear me down. I can't even care at this point.

I closed my eyes and laid back. I drifted into a deep sleep thinking of all the things I want. I hope some day things get better. I hope my mom will love me. I hope my brother's and I spend more time together, and I hope me and the boys get to be together for always.