What Did You Do?

Me and Micheal decided we should find Star, or the boys, or someone. We needed to know what was up. We sped off to the cave.

When we arrived Micheal immediately called out for Star.
"Star? Star!" No response.
"Erica, you go look back there, okay?" He said. I nodded and headed to the back of the cave. It was slightly darker. I then heard the boys laughing in the distance. I turned the corner to see them.
"Erica, what are you doing here?" Paul asked.
"What did you do to me and my brother?" I asked. They didn't answer. I took a deep breath, holding back tears.
"Please. What's happening to me?" My voice was breaking.

Paul looked at the other boys as if to say "give us a moment." They walked out leaving just me and Paul. He walked up to me and leaned against the rocky wall.
"I can't tell you. Not yet." He said.
"B-But I can't do this anymore! My own brother is terrified of me, my older brother can't help me because the same thing is happening to him and I don't know what I would do if my mom foun-" He cut me off by putting his hands on my shoulders.
"Why did you do this to us?" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. He put a hand on my cheek.
"Because." He said, then left me alone. I walked back out.
"Mi-" I looked over at the bed. My eyes widened and I ran out of the cave. I can't believe I just saw that. My life is at it's lowest point, I swear.

I headed out of the cave. I didn't want to wait for Micheal to...finish...so I just left. When I got home I changed into a sweater and shorts. I thought about what Paul had said. Because. Because why? It was only 1AM. I wasn't tired yet. I washed my tear stained face with cold water.
"What am I gonna do?" I whispered to myself. I remember the look on Paul's face when he saw me cry. He looked like he cared. I know he wanted to tell me...but he couldn't. I went to sit on my bed when I heard the same tapping I heard the first night I was here. I looked over at the window expecting nothing, but instead, Paul sat there on the roof right outside my window. I walked to the window and opened it.
"What are you doing here!?" I whisper shouted, not wanting to wake my family.
"I felt bad, so I came to check on you." He said with a smirk.
"Sure." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, I'm serious." He said. This time without the smirk, but with a dramatic pout.
"Why would you care. It's YOU and YOUR friends who decided to ruin me and my family's lives." I said.

"...can I come in?" He asked. Oh my God.
"No! How do I know you're not gonna kill me!?" I tried to close my window, but he held it open.
"I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna talk. Pleeaaasssee?" He begged.
"Please. I have to tell you something. It's important." I sighed and thought about it for a second.
"Fine, but if you try anything, you're OUT." I said.
"Yes ma'am." He winked. I opened the window all the way to let him in. As soon as he got in, he got distracted by my stuff. He picked up one of my cassette tapes.
"What do you want to tell me?" He put down the tape.
"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to hang out." He chuckled.
"...go." I said.
"Aw come on, let's just hang out. Please?" This man, I swear.
"Why? You're a crazy murdering vampire who's trying to turn me into a monster."
"Ouch." He placed a hand over his heart.

He opened one of my drawers with my underwear in it. He picked up a bra and smirked.
"Put that back!" I snatched the bra from him and shoved it back in the drawer.
"Sorry princess. I like the lace, though." He winked. I rolled my eyes and groaned.
"What were you even planning on doing when you said 'hang out'?"
"I don't know. Maybe...we could prank that little brother of yours?" He smiled.
"Hell no. He already hates me enough." I scoffed.
"Hmm. Do you like music?" He asked.
"Yeah, I love music. I play guitar." I said.
"Maybe you could play something. We could just sit and play music." He suggested.
"...that's actually not that bad of an idea. Lemme grab my guitar." He nodded.

I left my room and snuck down the stairs to grab my guitar and amp.
"What are you doing?" I heard from behind me. Sam.
"What are you doing up?" I asked him.
"Just getting water." He grabbed a cup.
"I'm getting my guitar. I'm bored." I told him.
"Oh...okay." He started heading to his room.
"Sam." He looked back at me.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too, Erica." He closed his door. I smiled.