Star

I woke up around 11. I never wake up early enough to eat breakfast. I shuffled to the kitchen.
"Good morning sleepy head." Micheal said.
"Good morning." I said softly, still waking up.
"Do you wanna go out again tonight?" He asked.
"Sure. I've got nothing better to do." I chuckled. I went back to my room. I brushed my teeth, then got in the shower. I thought about the strange noise I heard the night before. My room is haunted for sure.

I got out of the shower and changed into skater jeans, a worn black tee and oversized plaid flannel. I went back downstairs to see grandpa looking in the fridge.
"Hey, have you seen Sam?" I asked.
"Yeah, he said something about a comic store." He said. Damn. I don't feel like going all the way down there right now. Mike was probably in his room obsessing over his hair. I went in the living room and looked through my box of records. I guess I could listen to music for a little while. I picked out a Guns N' Roses record and placed the needle on it carefully. I plopped on the chair and tapped my foot to the music. I eventually started doing my classic air guitar. I always do that.

Micheal came down the stairs.
"Alright, Slash, you ready to go?" He asked.
"Yep! Let's go Axle Rose." I joked. We walked out the door. The sun was already starting to set.
"And you say I take a long time to get ready." I revved my engine.
"Shut up." He smirked. He sped off and I followed.

---

We were walking around when Mike stopped at a peircer. I know I don't need anymore piercings.
"It's a rip-off." I feminine voice said. I turned around to see the lady Micheal was following yesterday.
"Hi." Mike said awkwardly. I didn't say anything because I knew he'd bully me. (Siblings lmao).
"If you want your ear peirced, I'll do it for you." She said.
"What's your name?" Mike asked.
"Star." She replied. Wow, my name is boring.
"Your folks too, huh?" Mike chuckled.
"What do you mean?"
"Ex-hippies. l came this close to being called Moonbeam or Moonchild. Or something like that." Micheal rambled on.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. He rambles when he's nervouse.
"But Stars great. I like Star." He said.
"Me too." I didn't want to be completely silent. That's just weird.
"Thanks." She said.
"I'm Micheal."
"Micheal. Micheal's great. I like Micheal." Ooh he's getting somewhere.
"Wanna get something to eat?" He asked Star. Wait, where am I gonna  go. I don't want to be alone. Especially here.
"Okay." Star replied. Oh shit.
"Mike, where am I gonna go. I don't wanna be out here alone." I told him.
"Just go sit in a shop or something." He shooed me back.
"What, no!"

Suddenly, the same group of boys we saw yesterday pulled up.
"Where are you going, Star?" One of them asked.
"For a ride. This is Micheal." She said nervously. I stood by Mike's bike. I really didn't feel safe being alone.
"Let's go." Micheal tried to get Star onto the back of his bike, but the creepy dude stopped her.
"Star." He said sternly. She got on his bike instead.
"You know where Hudson's Bluff is,
overlooking the point?" The blonde mystery boy asked.
"I can't beat your bike." Mike said.
"You don't have to beat me, Michael.
You just have to try and keep up." He challenged.
"You too, girl. I saw how he was leaving you out. Come with us." I- crap, I don't know if this is a good idea.
"Okay, but only because I don't want to be alone in this grave yard." I sighed. The other blonde one that winked at me was smiling. He was cute. They all are. Hey, I can't lie.

I got on my bike and they sped off. I struggled to catch up but I eventually made it. We swerved around people. We rode down stairs, took sharp turns, and rode on the beach. This is a good way to fall and get brain damage.
"Whoo!!!" The mystery boys called out.
"Come on, girlie, keep up!" The cute blonde yelled over to me. I smiled and sped up a little. We entered a foggy forest. I couldn't see shit.
"Come on guys!" The myster boys yelled out. We came up to a cliff. A fucking cliff. Me and Micheal both stopped seconds before going off the edge. As soon as I stopped I got off my bike and breathed heavy, tears in my eyes. Why did I agree to do this? I stood there scared shitless. I focused on controlling my breathing. I swear if I have a panic attack right now-

Micheal ran up to the platinum blonde douche bag.
"What the hell are you doing!?" He punched him right in the face.
"Look at my sister! What was that for!?" Mike pointed to me. Tears were now streaming down my face. I sat down on the ground.
"Just you. Come on." Micheal moved closer to the man.
"How far are you willing to go, Michael?" He challenged once again.
The cute one with teased blonde hair walked over to me and reached out a hand.
"Come on. Don't worry." He said softly. I grabbed his cold hand and stood up. I took a shakey breath.
"Follow us. We'll go slower this time." He squeezed my shoulder and walked to his bike. I did the same. I don't think I've ever been so scared.