Exploring Santa Carla

"Come on! I want funnel cake!" We raced out the door. Sam rode on Micheal's motorcycle with him and I went on mine. We headed towards town.

When we got there, I was amazed at the amount of people. There were rides, shops, games, even a concert.
"Stay close." Micheal told me and Sam.
"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked.
"Let's see what this concert is about." Micheal said. Me and Sam followed close behind him. There was a greased up man playing a saxophone.
"Interesting." I said. It was a good song, though. Me and Sam were jamming out when we noticed Micheal turn and look behind him. I followed his gaze to see a girl about his age dancing. There was also a cute little boy, who I assume is her brother.
"Micheal, snap out of it and focus on the greased up sax man." I yelled over the music.

Suddenly, the girl grabbed the little boys hand and ran off. Micheal followed.
"Wait for me!" I yelled and grabbed Sam's sleeve. We caught up with Mike.
"What happened to stay close?" I asked.
"You're following that girl, aren't you." Sam said. He just ignored us.
"You are chasing her!" Sam said.
"l'm at the mercy of your sex glands." I chuckled.
"Don't you guys have anything better to do than follow me around?" Mike asked.
"Yeah, actually I do." Sam said running off.
"Mike, please let me come with you. I can't keep track of him." I begged.
"Fine, but be quiet." Yay!

We continued after the girl until we heard bike engines. She got on the back of some dudes bike, sending us a short glance.
"Come on, she stiffed you. Ha." I patted his shoulder. One of the guys, a blonde one, winked at me. I gave him a dirty look.
"Let's get Sam and go home. Maybe you'll see her again tomorrow." I said. Mike nodded and followed me.

---

After we got Sam we went home. Mom was already there making tea.
"Oh good, you're back. So, what to you think about this place so far?" She asked.
"I think it's really cool." I said.
"It's strange." Sam and Micheal said at the same time. Mom chuckled and handed us each a warm cup of tea.
"I'm gonna head to bed. I'm exhausted." I said.
"Goodnight sweetheart." Mom kissed me on the forehead. I gave my brothers a hug and went to my room.

I was changing into my pajamas when I heard a tapping at my window. I quickly turned to see what it was. Nothing. Not even a branch. I pulled my shirt over my head and closed my curtains all the way. Weird. I climbed into bed.
"If I get murdered...at least let the murderer be hot because I did not sign up for this." I whispered to myself.

Not me having a vampire kink 🤚🙄