Welcome to the Jungle

We stopped at the entrance to an abandoned building. It was pretty much apart of the cave right next to it.
"Welcome to the jungle! Not bad, huh? David, tell em' about it." The cute blonde said. David is the douche bags name. Got it.
"This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla about 85 years ago." David explained. I stayed near Micheal and Star. Star wasn't scary like the others.
"Too bad they built it on the fault. ln 1906 when the big one hit San Francisco," He continued. The cute one and the dark haired one helped the little boy onto the fountain. How cute.

Micheal drifted away from me.
"I'm Paul." I heard suddenly. I turn around to see the cute blon- Paul.
"I'm Erica." I said.
"Pretty name. Make yourself at home." He winked and walked away. He's not as creepy.
"The ground opened up and this place took a header." David finished.
"And now it's ours." He said.
"So check it out, Mikey." Paul said. Micheal looked around a little. I mostly just followed him. David called over to mr curly mullet.
"Marko, food." He called. Marko is his name. Cool. David put an arm around my shoulders, making me slightly uncomfortable.
"That's what I love about this place. You ask, and then you get." He said. I slithered out of his grip and grabbed onto Mike's sleeve.

Marko came back with a box of food. Micheal sat down so I sat next to him.
"Feeding time! Come and get it boys." Marko said.
"Move outta the way, Dwayne." Paul said. Okay, David, Paul, Marko and Dwayne.
"Chinese. Good choice." David smiled and held out some food for us.
"Guests first." He handed it to Micheal.
"No. No thanks." I shook my head.
"You don't like rice? Tell me, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?" Me and Mike finally took the food. I haven't eaten all day so I guess it won't hurt.
"How are those maggots?" David asked.
"Nice one." I rolled my eyes.
"Maggots, Erica. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?" Me and Micheal looked down at our...maggots!
"What the hell!?" I threw my food to the ground, Mike did the same.

Star took a step forward.
"Leave them alone." She said.
"Pretty sad." Paul laughed.
"Sorry about that. No hard feelings?" David smirked. Micheal shook his head.
"Why don't you try some noodles?" He asked.
"They're worms." I said.
"What do you mean, they're worms?" He grabbed some with his chopsticks.
"Don't eat-" Mike was going to say, but the worms...weren't worms. They were noodles?
"Nice worms." Paul chuckled.
"That's enough." Star raised her voice.
"Chill out, girl." Paul rolled his eyes.
David whispered into Marko's ear. Marko walked over to a shelf and grabbed a bottle of what I assume is wine.
"Drink some of this." David shoved the bottle in Mike's face.
"Be one of us." He said. What? The boys started chanting me and Micheals name.
"You don't have to." Star seemed concerned.
"Take a chance!" Paul said to me.
"It's blood." Star said.
"Sure. Blood." Micheal then took a drink. He passed it to me. I hesitated then took a sip.
"Bravo!" David stood up. All of the boys were cheering.

I felt a little off, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to worry Micheal. Paul walked up to me and put his arm around my waist.
"You're one of us, girlie. Let the good times roll." He gave me a squeeze. I smiled. Paul ran off, taking off his jacket. Damn, he's hot...wait no! They probably are planning out murder.