Initiations Over

We spotted the boys. Micheal speed-walked towards them. I had to jog to keep up. He immediately pushed David.
"Hey, woah!" Marko smirked. Paul glanced at me and winked causing me to blush.
"Where is she?" Micheal demanded. David chuckled and smiled.
"Take it easy, Micheal." I backed up a little just in case.
"Where's Star, David." He asked coldly.
"Michael, if you ever wanna see Star again..." David looked over Mike's shoulder and at me before looking back at my him, "you better come with us." Paul walked up to me.
"Come on, sweetheart." He pulled up his bike next to mine. Here we go again.

---

We stopped on the beach and walked to a large tree.
"Come on girlie." Paul grabbed my hand so I would stay next to him. We peeked through the tree to see a bunch of Surf Nazis dancing, singing and drinking. Paul panted in anticipation.
"Over here." David said. Me and Mike looked over to him.
"You don't wanna miss this." I took a deep breath. I have a bad feeling.
"Initiations over...time to join the club." I looked away for only a second and when I looked back, David's eyes were a sharp yellow, he had pointy fangs and a terrifying look overall. I looked at Marko. The same.
"Hi, Erica!" He showed his teeth. My breathing quickened. I looked at Paul.
"Don't be scared." He laughed with a wide smile. I backed into Micheal who was also panicking.

They flew towards the Surf Nazis, causing them to try and run, but that did no good. They tore them apart. I watched as they bite them and enjoyed the blood. I needed it. I felt like I had to have it. I looked over at Micheal. He, too, was snarling, his teeth sharp. I tried so hard to control myself before I fell back, bringing Mike with me. We laid there in the sand breathing heavily. I can't believe this. The boys stopped infront of us.
"So. Now you know what we are. Now you know what you are. You'll never grow old...and you'll never die. But you must feed." They all laughed and left us, but Paul stayed for a second, looking at me with sad eyes.

---

Me and Micheal went home. We ran to find Sam.
"I wish grandpa would stop giving me these things." I could hear Sam say to himself. We walked into his room. He turned around and didn't expect us to be there.
"Ah!"
"It's okay." I said.
"Don't kill me!" Sam begged. I rolled my eyes (I do that too much).
"I'm basically a good kid, don't kill me." Oh lord.
"I can help you.. Just tell me who the head vampire is. I thought it was Max, but I was wrong." Sam told us.
"Just work with me, and l can help you. You'll be okay."

Suddenly, we heard someone outside the window calling for Mike. Star.
"lt's that girl. ls she one of them?" Sam started to panick again.
"l have to talk to you. Can I come up?" Star asked.
"No." Me and Mike said at the same time.
"You shut the window and lock your door." I told Sam. It was too late. Star was standing at the window.
"She's one of them!" Sam ran to his bed and hid under the covers.
"And don't tell me it doesn't make her
a bad person, Mike." Sam is too much.
"You know where David took us tonight, don't you, Star?" Mike raised a brow.
"Who's David!?" Sam shouted from under the blanket.
"Yes, and it's my fault." Star responded.
"lf you hadn't met me, if I hadn't liked you...l tried to warn you." She started to tear up.
"lt was that night in the cave, wasn't it? That wasn't wine they gave me to drink. lt was blood. That was David's blood." I said as I walked up to her. I was mad not gonna lie.
"You drank someone's blood? Are you crazy?" Sam was now peeking out from the blanket.

I scoffed and tried to control my anger.
"We're just like David now, Star." I said, my voice shakey.
"No, you're not. You're like Laddie and me. We're not one of them until you make your first kill." She explained.
"Why didn't you kill me last night?" Mike asked her.
"You were supposed to be my first. That's what David wanted." She sniffled.
"But I couldn't, Micheal." Oh this is really happening.
"Why? Because you care so much about me?" Mike was getting angry. Me and Sam glanced at each other.
"Yes, I do."
"What are you doing here? What do you want from me?" Mike was getting REAL angry.
"I wanted to tell you it's not to late for you. But for me it gets harder and harder to resist." She said to the both of us. I felt bad.
"Why did you come here tonight, Star?" I asked.
"l was hoping you'd help Laddie and me." She seemed helpless.

Sam was just watching all this go down. Mike chuckled and pushed her towards the window, telling her to leave.
"Star!" I called.
"Don't kill anybody until we get back to you!" Sam yelled. He grabbed the phone and started dialing a number.
"What are you doing?" Mike asked.
"l've got connections."